Thread: Software installation fails in Nokia E7

Software installation fails in Nokia E7

I am using Nokia E7 mobile phone from last 2 weeks and it is doing well and I was initially using the same brand phone and they literally did the best for me. Now I am facing an unusual problem with Nokia E7 which I didn’t faced ever on my phone. Actually when I am trying to install any kind of software on my phone then it is not taking the same I mean the installation fails each and every time I install any. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can achieve the same.

Re: Software installation fails in Nokia E7

Well the mobile phone which you are using is the latest series of Nokia phones and I guess it is the elder brother of Nokia N8 though it is launched after it anyway jokes apart now as said by you that you were not able to install any software on the same then what I fell that the software which you are trying to install is the corrupted one and that is the reason why the phone is not in taking the same. I hope that you are getting my point.

I think that the best and the perfect way of installing the software on the phone is nothing but adjusting the same with Nokia OVI. Well here I want you to just visit the Nokia OVI store and then you have to select the phone model that you are using after you will get the recommended software and applications for the phone that you are using. I hope that you will get the perfect application and that to from the trusted source.

I will suggest that you just cross check the file format you have downloaded because the mobile supports the .jar format and it is not compatible with the handset so just go through OVI store and connect to internet and can download most updated software it is like the shop from where you can buy the software and installed it. And if you are trying to force the installation of the file or applications which are not proper then you will get the perfect support.