Thread: Recommendation for a premium 13” Laptop

Recommendation for a premium 13” Laptop

I hope you have read my title properly well I have come here to seek some help from you in order to purchase a 13” laptop. So I need your good recommendations while doing that. The basic requirements that I need from the laptop is that it should have a 8GB RAM, the weight should not be more than 2 Kgs, processor should be of Intel core i7, the overall budget of the laptop should be anywhere around $1500- $2000. So I need your help in such matter and I think you will help me for sure. So please do send In your suggestions I am waiting.

Re: Recommendation for a premium 13” Laptop

I think so Sony vaio SB16 does comes in that range that you have specified and except for the processor rest all the specification are the same. So you must have a look at the laptop and I think that will be a good option for you, so do have a look at it and I am sure it will be of good use for you. As you know sony is the world leader in the laptops manufacturer so you can definitely go ahead with the option that I have given you here. So do have a look at it and get back to me.

Well sony Vaio SB1A does satisfies all your requirements it does comes with the 13” screen, even it has the core 17 processor as well as the hard disk and the ram all are well supported. So I was just going through the Sony’s websites and I came through this information and hence I thought of sharing the information with you all. So do have a look at it and I am sure it will be of good benefit for you. All the Vaio laptops S-series models are good ones and I recommend them.

Just check out the Toshiba Portege R835, that is one laptop that does not needs any formal introduction of the laptop. It is one such laptop that is really available at a very attractive price and also the features are mind blowing. Well I am not sure about the processor being used for the laptop but I think this laptop would be the one to be looked out for. With the price tag of around $849- $928. It is definitely a one laptop that you must never miss out.

Apple macbook which is of 13” is the best one to buy. Apple the name says it all so that’s the one to go I have checked all the configurations of the laptops and does satisfy all your requirements. So definitely a worth buy, the price also comes under the one that you have stated. Well I have read a review about the particular laptop and it is a bit weak in the graphics department, so that’s only the negative point I can say here. Rest all are superb, so this is a one more addition to your choices, so do have a look at all of them .

Thanks for all your help, I am really amazed with the response that I have got here and I can say that it really helped me sort out the issue for me. I did read all the suggestions and all were looking good for me at the end I had the settle with any one of them so I thought of settling with the Sony S series laptops. So I think that would be a best buy for me, so thanks for all your help. I am really happy with the response that i have got here.