Thread: Security code error on Nokia 5800

Security code error on Nokia 5800

I am Nokia user from the last 2 years now I am using Nokia 5800 handset I was using lot’s of features which it supports, I was using security lock code system as there are many member’s in my family member’s and I don’t want them to access my personal data. So I was changing my code every 20 days and it was working fine but suddenly one day it was not accepting the security code and showing the code error what should I do for the same. I have no clue what so ever please help me out of the same.

Re: Security code error on Nokia 5800

I will suggest you to remove the battery and keep it for 5 minutes and then insert it put it on now put the same code it will accept that, because sometimes what happens we insert wrong password or code more than one time then it will not even accept the right one, If you want to access the data urgently so you can remove the memory card insert it into card reader and directly access from the Pc and even you can put it into any multimedia cell phone and access it but you cannot access the handset unless and until you put it the right code.

If you are using Nokia handset then this might not the very much big issue because there are many software available in market to break the code you can download such software from the internet or you can contact to mobile repairer most of them having those software and even if it is not solved then you can go the Nokia service center they sometime charged sometime they don’t depending on warranty of a device.

I will suggest you that you are not able to access the code you might had inserted wrong password. So you have to keep the handset as it is for ten minutes and then enter the same code you were using till now it will work, because sometime it happens that the software is having some problem and it come to its come to stable stage and accept the code I hope this will help you and then you will be able to insert the appropriate code and also the phone will be in use.

Well in this only one solution that i want you to do is that just try and take your phone to the Nokia gallery and then you have to place a complaint over there saying that the phone is not accepting the password and also not getting the appropriate solution. I am sure listening to this they will try and sort out the issue and also you will get the perfect support from them. I assure you that the Nokia officials will definitely help you to get out of the problem.