Thread: No Sandy Bridge gaming laptops?

No Sandy Bridge gaming laptops?

I was planning to go for a Laptop with Sandy Bridge in it and this was my plan. But then I knew that there was the Sandy Bridge glitch but then Dell has the Alienware and even the XPS 17 with the Sandy Bridge CPU’s available to order. I would tell you that you would love the Asus ROG 15" or even the Alienware M15x but they haven't updated. Also I would say that even an MSI gaming laptop.So please do get back to me on this as I would like to know.

Re: No Sandy Bridge gaming laptops?

I would say that Sandy Bridge 2630 and a GT 540 GPU. Also I would like to know that this is not quite as good but if you see the price then it is actually very less. Also I would say that I haven’t been to this forum in a while but the thing is that there are still the Sandy Bridge laptops present for gaming purpose.So this is what I feel and would say that this is what you need to do to get a proper Sandy Bridge gaming laptops.

I would say that according to an Asus reseller, the Sandy Bridge ROG units are expected in by this month itself and hence you just have to search for this one. Also I would tell you that they were actually initially available in January but then for some reason the Intel chip set issue delayed everything.So this is what I feel and then I guess that you just have to search for it .So this is what I feel and you will get the Sandy Bridge gaming laptops very soon.

Thanks a lot for the replies. I just went through it and would say that they will come handy for me. Even I had heard that such type of laptops will be available soon and that is the reason why I was looking around for such system.But now that you have said that this will be available in this month itself makes me very happy and would say that I will be definitely looking forward to them.Also I would tell you that if there are any other solutions to this then do get back to me.