Thread: Unable to unlocked Toshiba NB205 after restore setting done

Unable to unlocked Toshiba NB205 after restore setting done

Hello, recently I bought Toshiba NB205 netbook. But now it creates some issue and it does not allow logon the system. I explain what happen. At the beginning I create two accounts one is administrator and the second is to be user. Then yesterday I reset the laptop and reboot the system. So, the screen is appearing and when I try to logon the account then it gives your account has been disabled. Please see system administrator error message. I install Microsoft windows XP Home on it. Any suggestions will be appreciates.

re: Unable to unlocked Toshiba NB205 after restore setting done

Hey dude, I think you need to logon the administrator account. It helps you to solve the trouble. As per you discussing, you need to logon the administrator account and then try to remove the user account. The administrator has the right to remove the user account from the system. Then after removing this account, you need to reboot the system. Then create the user account and you can see that the trouble is not presents in the system.

Hey if you have not the administrator or it could be possible that you forgot this password. Then you need to use the password breaker software. This kind of CD presents in the market which help us to break the admin password. Then you can be able to logon the admin account. So, after breaking the password, newly create the system login account. Then you found that the trouble will be solve d and it does not occur in the future.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and did not able to see the basic reason behind this issue. In that time I found that I am not able to logon the user account as well as admin account. Then I use the password breaker software CD but it can’t work. Then I decided to format the drive. So, finally I format the disk and then reinstall win XP. It helps you to clean install the OS. After that I use the data recovery disk and it help to recover the data.

I also use this solution and I must tell you that this is the very risky solution. Sometimes it could be possible that the data recovery software did not work and it could be possible that we can loss the important data. So, as per mine suggestions you need to take the advice of the expert. Normally the Toshiba support staff will knows the exact solution over this trouble and hence you need to contact the expert. They will definitely help you.

Hey dude, I think this is the most common trouble occurred I the system. There are so many software presents over the internets which help to break the password and it will also easily access the data of the hard disk. If this can’t happen then you need to use the bootable CD and use the restore option present in the system. It helps you to remove the complete trouble from the system. Normally the Toshiba provides this kind of restore option for the solving this issue.