Thread: Need information on Acer Aspire AS5552G-7641

Need information on Acer Aspire AS5552G-7641

Hello friends. Greeting to all of you. I hope you all are doing well. Well, need some information guys. Would be really great if people can give their views. The thing is that I am looking for a new Acer Aspire AS5552G-7641. Should I carry on with the thought or it is not a good deal. Will be really nice if people can give me the pros and the cons. Also, should I get from NewEgg or somewhere else. Are there better laptops available or not? I am looking to play games on the cheap. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need information on Acer Aspire AS5552G-7641

Hey buddy , I would like to tell you about the device that you have mentioned. The hard drive capacity is 500 giga bytes. It has HDCP support however, on the other side it does not have TV card. It also has wifi support, although the most shocking part that I find with the device is that it does not have Bluetooth. I am unable to understand why the developers avoided it. Webcam and microphone facility are also available. There are 3 universal serial data bus port available.

Quad core processors in acer Aspire AS5552G-7641 are classically connected with very high performance desktop replacement laptops. They definitely do advantage people who do heavy multitasking or use definite processor rigorous multi-threaded functions. Fine, if you are looking for such a laptop without breaking the bank, NewEgg offers it for just $650. The processors in the system are expected to be as fast as Intel’s quad core processors however it does very well for the charge.I do not find any issues with NewEgg.

Hey dude. My vote will be a strict no for the above. I am telling this from my personal experience as I had no joy making use of acer laptops. They indeed break my trust and it is not worth paying so much. I will any day rate Hp, dell or Lenovo above it. They have superb functions and according to me are far above Acer. However, the choice is on you but my recommendation is that you should avoid with the thought of acer. Good Luck. Take Care.

Hi mate. If you think that game does not play a major role in your system then it wouldn’t be a bad choice nevertheless it’s the cost that I find very high. In case that isn’t the issue than you can opt for it. Also, the maximum power supply is 90 watts. The most eye catching point I find about the product is that it has two years international guarantee. Have to admit, it is really nice compared to other laptops in the market. Hence, over all my vote is yes.

Hey mate. Looking at the above replies, I am hoping that you haven’t confused yourself by looking at the mixed reaction. I would like to advice you that you should not over ask and just see what fits best according to your requirement and then select. Also, I feel that luck plays a very important role in electronic devices. In addition, just keep in mind that every product has pros as well as cons connected with it. I hope you like my post. Thank You.