Thread: Does Dell manufacture Alienware

Does Dell manufacture Alienware

This is something that I have been waiting for from a long time. The thing is that most people that have the Alienware computers and they don't share the problems that they have with their Dell counterparts encounter. So this is the reason a question always arises in my mind that is the Dell the manufacturer of Alienware? Also I want to know that is the Alienware simply a separate entity and they manufacture their own computers and benefit from the Dell warranty and exposure?Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Does Dell manufacture Alienware

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something very interesting that you have put up and would say that they are nothing to do with the Clevo's. Actually the Clevo is a small company compared to others.So this one has nothing to do with them and there is no worries at all.So this is something that you need to remember and I do feel that the Alienware has some kind of relations with the Dell.

I would say that the AlienWare's have their issues. So this is the thing with them but at the same time neither Dell or Alienware makes their own solutions ion such issues.Also I would tell you that with the cost Alienware has there is more room in the budget for top shelf as compared with the Dell. Also continuing with this point I would say that the excluding of Dell top end business as well as the professional models which also spare no expense.

Even I feel that there is not a particular relations between them.Also I would say that they do not make their own and they do determine specifications. Also I would say that they do benefit from Dell infrastructure.This is the only positive thing that they gather from them Dell and that is one thing that you need to remember.Also at the same time I also feel that since AW does not even make their own they do depend on Dell.

I just had a look at the solutions that have been put up and would further think that the Dell might not be the same as Alienware as not exactly the same forte?This is what I feel and think that they both come in different class altogether.Also coming to the Clevo issue I guess that it is not the center of the universe. They are by comparison very small.So this is another thing that you need to remember and then I hope that the doubt that you had in your minds have been cleared with these solutions.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you all have put up and would say that this is something that I was really expecting.I would say that now I am lot clear in the mind as I was before and now I can understand the difference between the Dell and the Alienware.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me which helped me to solve the problem that I was facing.