Thread: Best Modem for Dell Inspiron 15R

Best Modem for Dell Inspiron 15R

I have got this new Dell Inspiron 15R with me and would tell you that I am very happy with it and it does look a very amazing product. Now the thing is that as the specifications of the laptop are not properly mentioned then and hence I don’t know which modem I should go ahead with.Also I would tell you that the software of my current speedtouch 330.So I would really like to know with which one should go ahead with as it will help me to solve the problem.

Re: Best Modem for Dell Inspiron 15R

I would tell you that this is a software that was last updated in 2005 and it may not be compatible with Windows 7. So this is what I feel and would tell you that it is still worth to go for a try and install your modem's software and use it with the notebook. This will surely help you to solve the problem that you are facing and I am sure that once you will use the solutions then everything will be fine with you.

I feel that you might have got it and would also has had a back up and should do something that goes wrong with your old dell desktop.So this is what I feel might have been the reason that is causing the problems.So I would tell you that you should go ahead with the new modem and that is the only solutions that you can currently use.Once you use the new modem then I am sure that the problem will be solved immediately.

I would say that in case if you are not running 64-bit then for the windows 7 driver you can go ahead with the Thomson Speedtouch 330 USB with the ADSL modem and this is because even I spent days searching the web without any result and then I found this one.SO I would suggest you to go ahead with this one and then I am sure that this will definitely help you a lot to solve the problems that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and appreciate you for the immediate replies that you have provided to me.I would tell you that I will definitely work on the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that I will also go ahead by getting the modem that you are talking about. At the same time I would request you to also suggest some other that this one as it will provide me with some other options as well.