Thread: DJ’ing application Traktor Scratch Pro not working on Dell

DJ’ing application Traktor Scratch Pro not working on Dell

I have been having the Traktor Scratch Pro with me from past few days and would tell you that this hasten been working for me great as I had expected.What I would tell you is that I have been trying to use a program Traktor Scratch Pro that also includes an external USB connected audio card they call an Audio 8 DJ. I have a Dell laptop and I have been facing this problem from first day itself and I am of attempting to use this application/hardware.The voice just gets distorted when I use it. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: DJ’ing application Traktor Scratch Pro not working on Dell

I just had a look at the question that you have provided and would tell you that you just need to have a look at the application that you are using. Also I would tell you that if you have not fixed it at all then you just need to have a look at it and see of it works properly or not.I guess that the application is perfectly fine and there is no problem with it at all and this has been working from a long time with many of other users as well.

I do feel that the CPU that you are using is being just crunched by data. What you need to do is that you just have to decrease your sample rate.Once you decrease the sample rate then their wont be any problem with you at all and everything will be fine with you.I would also tell you that you should keep it in the range from 41-96 KHZ and will decrease the sample size from what you have right now.So this is what I feel you need to do and then there wont be any problem at all.

I would tell you that I have an old Inspiron with me and that would pop out until I figured it out. There are some small sample that just suppresses your CPU and this is because it has to go through many more batches that are present in the future. And this is something that you need to remember . Also I would tell you that the rate some times decreases a lot and when the latency rate just goes up then this makes your CPU work faster.So this may be the reasons why you are facing with the problems.

I think that the RAM size has nothing to do with the sounds you hear. So there is no relation that you have to check and would say that I hope you have totally solved it before this post . Also I would say that the conjunction of the two beats may take many a CPU into the ground.Also I has a look at the solutions and would say that even those are correct.So finally I would say that once you follow these solutions then everything will be fine with you.