Thread: Where can I get my Asus UL50 LCD replaced

Where can I get my Asus UL50 LCD replaced

Hello friends. Greetings to each and everyone present. Stuck up with something. Will be really nice if I get suggestions on it. Basically, my son cracked the screen on my Asus UL-50 and I need to get a replacement. I took it separately in order to find the model and found out to be B156XW03 V.0. I am probing to know whether the edition matter. I did fine new places which carry the V.1 and V.2 for less rate. Is version that important. They are all LED and not CCFL similar to the unique. Thanks

Re: Where can I get my Asus UL50 LCD replaced

Hey mate, I read your post and to help you out I went to AU Optronics' web site in order to find model's specs and they did not have it listed there. In fact, they had the B156XW02 and B156XW04 excluding 03. Also, I would like to bring to your notice that both of them are LED-backlit. In fact, there is a website which maintains it to be selling out your correct model number and edition and the site claims your screen is LED-backlit also. I hope this helps.

Hey buddy , I read the above reply and I would like to continue by saying that I feel that any edition of the screen should work fine for replacement, only if your screen is LED backlit. On the other hand, if you are confirmed that yours is CCFL-backlit, then I would propose that you should only get the precise adaptation number in view of the fact that I am unaware how the notebook would handle a dissimilar type of screen lighting. I have shared my knowledge with you.

Hello buddy. I am fine. I feel really sad that such a wonderful screen is cracked. However, you cannot help it now. Anyways, I would like to bring to your notice that in the second quarter of the coming year, AU Optronics is going to come out with a complete High Definition description of that screen which will be brighter also. Hence, if you can wait and for the time being use something else then I will without any doubt imply you that you should wait.

Hey pal, I wished that you had stated when you buy the laptop. I read the above replies and to be very honest found them to be larger-than-life. I tend to keep the things straightforward, therefore, in case if the machine is still in agreement period, then better get it replaced or talk to the concerned people for it. What's more is that such are the things which public by and large are inclined to miss out. I have shared my views what I felt, I hope that it helps you out.

Friends thank you so very much for the replies and enlightening me with the facts. Firstly, I would like to tell that I did not miss out on the warrantee part, though have to say, it was simple but important post. Also, coming to the high definition part, I doubt I will be waiting for so long. However, thank you for the information as it can help me. It was indeed the beginning replies which really helped me out and cleared the scenario in a very nice manner. Thank you once again.

im having that problem too
    I have a asus ul50A AND I NEED A SCREEN AND I CANT FIND ANY NO WHERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
    MY PART#IS 18G241560010 please help me somebody

The best is to go to Asus service center. There will be any authorized Asus service center in your area. Go there and get a replacement for your laptop lcd. Buying from an genuine source lets you to get a better quality product with warranty. There are some pc repair shop which can provide you the screen, but there is very less guarantee on its life. You can visit Asus website to locate the nearest service center in your area.