Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" with Android 3.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" with Android 3.0

Anyone here has any idea on the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" with Android 3.0? I just new heard about this and need some basic idea on this like its speed, its feature and so on. I just find this on many sites but it’s not proper. I mean the way and the information I need it’s not in proper way. So I just wish that I get all useful and all needy information from here. So please if anyone here gets any information on this than please provide me, as I really want to know more and more about this.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" with Android 3.0

Thinner & Lighter
    come through the new GALAXY Tabs, the world`s thinnest tablets phone, measuring only 8.6mm. Galaxy Tab 10.1 weighs just 597g and Galaxy Tab 8.9 weighs 480g.
    Super Fast
    1GHz dual core application processor and HSPA+ network acceleration to 21Mbps maintain your influential multimedia and web browsing experience.
    Feature
    Think they will build it right this time? Coming in June for $499 (16 GB) and $599 (32 GB) with a modified Android 3.0, this might assist Samsung to be a grave tablet contender to the iPad’s this time around.

Do you have any idea who got the IPAD 2 launch very gravely? Samsung. Just as he had heard, the company managerial were frightened by Apple's ability to lose weight for your tablet and, well, it's who took it as a challenge to some finer tablets himself. This is in addition to the Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 we have seen repeatedly joked about the last week the company announced a completely new tab Galaxy 10.1, and the two lists are incredibly thin, but very well spec'd. Besides that, both will be the first bars of honeycomb away from the pure experience of Android 3.0, and add the Samsung TouchWiz termed its TouchWiz UX or 4.0. We have all the details and hands-some of the prints lies ahead, so I hit pause!

Both the 10.1 and 8.9 look very similar, and both are thin. Measure only 0.33 inches thick, and as can be inferred from this image that absolutely make inches to 0.34 IPAD some real competition in terms of dimensions. The models we saw were not final - indeed, even in power - but Samsung says that 10.1 will have a weight of 1.31 pounds and 8.9 at only 1.03 pounds. Both tablets have a microSD slot, 3.5-mm jacks for headphones and SIM card slots, although there will be Wi-Fi versions of both. The two tables have the same array of cameras, including a 3-megapixel shooter with LED flash on the back and a 2 megapixel lens on the front.

We wish we had more for you on this one, but Samsung is simply not giving details on pricing at this time. That said, it is promising a summer destination for Wi-Fi versions. Obviously, pricing details are ultimately going to impact our final decision on these two new tablets, but if Samsung can rise above the rest and get competitive with the dollar signs, it seems that these rails thin have a real opportunity to rise to the top of the list tablet list.

The biggest trouble I have with Samsung is that they are up to now behind in software. Their phones emerge with Eclair while the rest are pushing Froyo; their tabs come out with Honeycomb by the time Ice Cream is about ready. They at a standstill can't get a decent Froyo build on the Epic 4G up till now Gingerbread has been out for a while now. So for this reason alone I probably won't purchase a Samsung Tab. Not to state they keep their hardware code locked up tight so even Devs struggle to develop updates (XDA type Devs, not Samsung Devs).