Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need USB based 802.11N minicard

Portable Devices

Old 06-05-2011

Need USB based 802.11N minicard

Hello friend, I am looking for an 802.11N wireless minicard and I would be happy if this is not the Intel card. Recently I try to install Intel based wireless card but it canít work in the system. The model number of Intel I try is 945, 4965, 5100 etc and always I display error message. So, I need other types of USB based 802.11N minicard which help me to establish the connections. Anyone is having knowledge about then please share it.

Old 06-05-2011

Re: Need USB based 802.11N minicard

Hey I think you need to buy the Dell wireless 1397 802.11g Wi-Fi card. It is designed by the Dell corporations and it helps hardware encryption including 64 and 128-bit WEP, CKIP, TKIP, and AES-CCMP. It also provides several other features which can be helpful for increasing the performance of the Wi-Fi connections. Then if you want to establish Wi-Fi connections then you need to purchase and insert this card. The manual come with this card will describe installation process.
Old 06-05-2011

Hey dude, before purchasing the card you need to understand the specification of the motherboard and the processor presents in the system. Then search the compatible WI-Fi card which helps us to easily done the installation procedure. So, I think you need to first go to the internet and then search the compatible wireless card. You can take help of specific search engine. They can provide you the compatible cards and its feature.
Old 06-05-2011

If you couldnít find one, then you need to contact the service provider of the wireless card. They help you to understand and solve the trouble. So, you need to search the nearest service provider. You can use the several web sites support site options. In that the expert will suggest you the latest wireless card. Using this information you need to understand it and then purchase the suitable card which help you to solve the trouble.
Old 06-05-2011

I also faced this kind of trouble and I didnít able to decide that which card is suitable for the system. I search some card configurations but it canít help me to decide the final selection. So, then I use the other solutions. Then I contact the Dell service center and the expert person presents in that center will help me to take the decision. They also suggest me the nearest seller office for purchasing this card. Then I purchase this card and now it works without any trouble.
Old 07-05-2011

The IEEE 802.11 is a wireless local area network and it provide the facility which help to establish the wireless network. There are so many wireless card presents in the market which helps to establish the wireless connection. Then you need to use that card and establish the connection. There are so many site provide the information of the wireless card its compatible system configurations. Then search it onto web and then purchase this card.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,