Thread: Lenovo's 2nd Generation slimmer LePad

Lenovo's 2nd Generation slimmer LePad

Hello friends, I have one good news for all my friends on this forum. I was watching the video of IT leadership summit, while watching that video I came to know that Lenovo Company is releasing LePad in upcoming months. They have informed that new android tablet had been developed almost side by side with original in a distinct group. The CEO of Lenovo has promised that they are coming with thinner tablet with the iPad. So guys I just wanted to know more about it, if you get any more info on it then please do reply to this post.

Re: Lenovo's 2nd Generation slimmer LePad

Hello, after reading your post, I have done more search on it, and yes you are right Lenovo is going to release the 2nd generation LePAd in coming months, I have also came to know that the production of this tab is almost done and it is ready to release. This ipad is very thin as compare to other. This iPad is 10-inch slate’s sub with cost of 25000rs. As per my knowledge this iPad is coming with Linux as previous was also with the same operating system. so let us just wait for the release of it, to know more about it. All the Best!

After reading above post, I wanted to share that one information with you all. I am not agreed with above post in which written that this LePad is coming with Linux. Lenovo have bad experience with Linux as Lenovo had first tried to use its own custom Linux interface, now this time in this 2nd generation LePad they have ended up with Linux and they are coming with Android. It may be an Android 3.0 this time. So let us just wait for the June of this year, we will be having this with more information.

Hello friends, I am completely agreed with above post, as 1st generation iPad was not that much successful with the Windows 7 starter edition, now Lenovo is trying to come up with Skylight/Android tablet mode. So I am expecting that this time with Android, Lenovo will give some new interesting feature with compatible to new technology. I am very excited for it and I am planning to wait for the June of this year. Thanks you and All the Best.

Hello everyone I have some additional information related to this LePad of Lenovo. As I am very excited for this, I did some research on it on the official website of Lenovo. They keep saying that a watering down version to run on not so powerful hardware. But I have tried Windows Ultimate runs quite good in previous iPad from Lenovo, so I expect this time it will also be compatible with all OS. Guys I don’t have patience to wait now, but what to do don’t have much options.