Thread: Preliminary details of Dell alienware m18x

Preliminary details of Dell alienware m18x

I would like you all to brief you all on some of the facets of Dell alienware m18x that are present and would say that the Dell alienware m18x upcoming 18.4" Gaming laptop. Also I would say that the LCD screen is of 18.4" with 1920x1080 and has a true Life glossy panel. The battery which is used is the 12Cell and 97WHr.Along with that this is available to order in Black or Red trim. So I would tell you all that this is really amazing and you can definitely go ahead with it.

Re: Preliminary details of Dell alienware m18x

I would tell you that I have heard about the M18X and would tell you that this is having a 330W Power supply or a charger.And this is something that is really amazing for the gamers.Looking at the laptop it just seems that the Dell has added a adapter to it which is again an amazinf feature to add to this .I would say that the adapter is of a larger capacity that is present in the M18X and I guess that this is the same one used with the M17X R3.So that is again very interesting.

Even I had a look at the questions that you have put up and would say that the design looks amazing. I liked the appears of it and would certainly go ahead with it. Also I would say that it really has a nice red paint job. So this is something that is being really good.I would say that this has really a monstrous look and seems to be very good. I feel that I will go ahead with this one sooner rather than later.

I would say that the options that are present include the 3.4GHz which is likely to be overclocked or Turbo Boosted processor and would say that the it is about 8GB of RAM and has a 750GB of storage space. Also I think that it has a dual AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics chip sets. So this is what this is all about and as suggested by some of them there are some other features that are really amazing.So even I would suggest you all to go ahead with this so called monster.

As all have mentioned something about it I would tell you that this had a 2x AMD 6970M (CrossFireX) GPU and also you can go ahead with a 2x NVIDIA GTX 460M (SLI). Apart from this you can go ahead with the 2x NVIDIA GTX 485M (SLI) .So this are some of the options that are really good and would say that this is again one more amazing feature that is part of Dell alien ware m18x.Also I had a look at some of the other features and would say that these features are great.