Thread: Need to know more about Acer Iconia Tab A500

Need to know more about Acer Iconia Tab A500

Hello everyone today I am writing here to discuss about the Acer’s Iconia Tab A500. Because I am planning to buy a new notebook for my office as well for gaming purpose. I have checked many laptops & tabs and among them I have planned to buy Acer Iconia. I came to know that Acer Iconia Tab A500 is containing Verizon wireless, and I want to take advantage of Verizon wireless 4G LTE mobile broadband. Guys please help me to buy such laptop and post your reply with more features. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need to know more about Acer Iconia Tab A500

Hey that’s really a nice one to buy an Iconia Tab A500. In addition I wanted say that it also contains latest android operating system with Acer’s UI 4.5 level of interactivity. And I want to confirm that Acre Iconia Tab A500 is also preloaded with .fi media sharing system for gaming and also it has the capacity to share multimedia content across home network and publishing update to social media network. So according to me it will be good experience with this Tab. Just go with and All the Best!

Hello friends, I also want to share some more feature with you all. I think Acer Iconia Tab A500 will be the best choice, because I enquired about it to vendors, and I came to know that Acer Iconia Tab A500 is having Nvidia Tegra 2 graphic card and also it contain dual core processor with strong graphic support for output of web browsing, 3D gaming and Multimedia playback. This device is also featuring with SkyCross antenna and ZTE LTE wireless module for communication. So I am also saying the just go with it and enjoy the technology.

Hey man I am completely agreed with you and after reading the above all post, I have also done some more search on it and also talked to vendors as well. I got information that Acer’s tab is releasing in next week it will reach EU stores. And also I have good news that Acer is releasing its 2 new models of Iconia Tablet. They are coming with Acer Iconia Tab W500 which runs Windows 7 Os and another is Acer Iconia Tab A500 which runs Android 3.0 which is also called honeycomb. So guys wait is for only one week now. All the Best!

Yes you are right my friend, after reading your post I got too excited and done more research about this upcoming 2 new Tabs. I have enquired about both of these tabs and I came to know that Both of Tabs have the base price of near about 41000Rs with pack a 10.1-inch (1280 X 800) LED backlit touch screen. But both are made in different platforms, Tab W500 is using AMD Brazos and A500 is using Tegra 2 chip set from Nvidia. So both Tabs have their own efficiencies and feature, but as per my suggestion, both are not too bad. All the Best.

Hello everyone, after reading the posts from you all, I am quite interested in Acer Iconia Tab W500. Also I have done some more research on it and I have got the complete configuration about it, and it is as below:
    • 1.0GHZ C-50 APU
    • AMd Radeon HD 6250 Graphics
    • 2GB RAM
    • 32GB solid state drive with SD Card reader
    • 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
    • Pre loaded Windows 7 Home premium

This is it, what I came to know, this is quite amazing and just go with it. All the Best

Hello, I wanted to share some of the most important feature of A500 with its actual price rate with you all. This technology is quite freaking and I am impressed with it. Feature is as below:
    1GB RAM
    32GB flash storage
    Android 3.0
    802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Rear facing 5MP of camera and 2MP front camera
    Micro SD card slot and HDMI output
    USB 2.0 connectors
    Tab with above feature costs around 47000Rs. Thanks you.