Thread: Acer Empowering Technology not working in Acer Aspire 5920

Acer Empowering Technology not working in Acer Aspire 5920

Hello friend, recently I had bought Acer Aspire 5920 and the function present in this laptop is so nice. I had installed Windows vista operating system. Before two days, I install Empowering Technology and first day it does not create any issue but after that it does not work. I need to solve this technology issue and use this technology without any trouble. Anyone is having knowledge about it then please share it. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Acer Empowering Technology not working in Acer Aspire 5920

Hey dude, the Acer Empowering Technology is too designed for to make computer operating easier than ever. It provides a graphical user interface environment and which help you efficiently handling computing tasks. For solving this kind of trouble you need to restore the setting of the Acer. As per you mentioning you install vista and if there is some issue presents in this OS then you need to restore this OS. The control panel holds the restore option and the trouble are solved.

These kinds of issue normally suggest that the trouble is occurred by either Acer laptop or it can be the windows OS issue. If the issue is related to the Acer then you need to contact the Acer support site. In this site it contains FAQ section. This section describes the different trouble and its solution. This section will definitely help you to solve the trouble. The expert contact number is also presents in that site. Then contact them and ask your question and its proper solutions.

Hi, I think you need to try to reinstall this technology. The uninstall option are presents in the control panel and you can take help of this options. The add/remove sections provide uninstall option for removing the setup file of the Empowering Technology. Then use this option and remove technology. After that restart laptop and finally install the fresh copy of the technology. You can also take the help of the manual for understanding installation step of the technology.

Hey, as per mine thinking you have not explain the issue of this technology. It would be possible that you install demo version of the technology and hence it creates the trouble within two days. It could be possible that technology wants the update of its version. If the same think happens in this case, then you need to update the technology. The update option has inbuilt in the software. Then use that option and update the software.

The reason behind this issue is Acer Empowering Technology is specially designed for windows vista OS and not for the windows Xp. You mention that you use the win vista and not the xp but the Acer laptop you use is Acer Aspire 5920 and it could be possible that this laptop did not support the installed version of the technology. Then solving this issue you need to uninstall the previous unsupported version. Then search the supported version and try to install it onto vista OS.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issue and I must tell you that the Acer Aspire 5920 is mainly designed for the vista OS. The Acer Empowering Technology is specially designed for the vista and I read the several contents of this technology and I do not found any versions which support the Acer 5920 laptop. Then I contact the support center of the Aver and they help me to solve this trouble. They suggest the version of the technology and I try it. Surprisingly it works.