Thread: How to remove default markup for phone numbers in nokia c7

How to remove default markup for phone numbers in nokia c7

Hello people. Greetings to all of you. I hope things fine at your end. Well, I owe a Nokia C7 and are using Nokia Ovi Suite 3.0.0.290. The time when I edited a contact with quite a few phone numbers, one of the numbers is marked as default number. After bringing into line, there is only the default number perceptible for voice call. How do I remove the default markup for phone numbers? Friends please help as it is frustrating me a lot. Thanks in advamce for the help.

Re: How to remove default markup for phone numbers in nokia c7

Hey dude. I am fine and going well. I have a solution for you by which you can remove default markup for phone numbers in nokia c7. It is fairly easy. Just follow the steps and things will be fine for you. Just go to Contacts and then select the Contact and you will have to open it. Then go to Options, followed by defaults and then finally the phone number. You will just be required to select either select or deselect. I hope the method helps you out and it is fairly easy to perform.

Hello mate. Read the query and followed it up with the first reply. Well, I feel that the answer above is right, however, I would like to enlighten you more so that there are no hassles and you do not get stuck up anywhere. At the beginning, follow as above Select the Contact and open it. Then go to options and follow it up by default. Now, here is where I would like to enlighten you by saying that you can select voice call or message or in that case video call and finally select phone number.

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that you can make more than a few contacts along with multiple For that just keep in mind that you should not make default number for each contact. Subsequently, numerous numbers will be displayed at the same time as you select the contact from which you will be able to select the number you need to call. Also, you can will be able to get remaining numbers by touching the default number and keep holding it on.