Thread: Is Alienware laptop M17x R2 hazardous?

Is Alienware laptop M17x R2 hazardous?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you present there. I hope that you all have been doing well. Stuck up in an issue guys. Do comment. The thing is that I had purchased Alienware laptop M17x R2 and it is really posing me many problems. The num lock, scroll lock and caps lock light are not able to emit light even after enable. Watching videos on different websites, leads the system to crash. I am unable to figure out why such things have been happening. It would be really great if people can help me out. Thanks .

Re: Is Alienware laptop M17x R2 hazardous?

Hey mate , I read the above post and would like to inform you that we are almost sailing in the same ship. Even my Alienware laptop M17x R2 is giving me nightmares. In fact, my laptop opener has cut my fingers too. Also, the edge of the laptop produces electric shock many a times. In addition to the above what I mentioned, the heats from the palm rest is overwhelming. I really feel that Alienware laptop M17x R2 hazardous. Do reply something.

Hey friends, just chill. These kind of things do happen when we consider electronic devices. I can suggest you people something which may guide you through the concern. I feel that you’ll should contact the dell authorities and may be in that case even leave an email to them.In addition to it, there is one more option accessible. You’ll can also try to commence a chat from the official dell website. That can indeed help. Do give a try, as there is no harm in it.

Hello friends. I know this a very serious issue with the Alienware laptop M17x R2. I can tell this because even my friend has the same device and even he is suffering from somewhat the same issues. Also, I read the above reply and I am sorry to say that it is very tough to expect that they will revert you back. However, do give it a try first and in any case they do not reply then my piece of advice will be that you should document your problems and try to keep pushing them, also apply for the case to be escalated.

Hey my dear fellow mates. After reading the query, I feel that the electric shock may be due to a short somewhere. Anyways, I wish that you had mentioned when did you’ll get the laptop. My request will be that rather than contacting them again and again and waiting for the replies, I feel that you’ll should get it replaced. It would be the best alternative according to my thinking. It may be that those particular devices were faulty and the new ones will be fine.

Hi.I am fine and going good. Well, now that you guys have got the Alienware laptop M17x R2, there is hardly any way out. However, for further use I will advocate you that never go for dell laptops. They are not at all good and also the customer care service when needed is not up to the mark. Firstly, even I had felt that they are good but after long experience I have decided never to invest in that company. I wish that you’ll follow my advise as it will really help you out.