Thread: How to change cpu of Alienware M11x

How to change cpu of Alienware M11x

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you present there. I prearranged one with the SU7300 I am aware that it is a socket P motherboard. The processor merely makes use of 10w will there be a difficulty with me putting in a SL9600 or else somewhat similar to this it makes use of 17 watts. I am not confirmed what socket it uses all I wish to know is that can I find a analogous socket so that a enhanced processor can be put in the laptop and how can I go about finding a superior fan in order to install in it to expel augmented temperature. Do reply. Thanks.

Re: How to change cpu of Alienware M11x

Hi mate. I am fine and going well. I would like to tell you that what you have mentioned is somewhat more complex than you imagine. It's not like a computer. You will be required to do away with layers and also the layers of the components in order to get at the Control Processing Unit. Also, I would like to enlighten you by saying that it was not considered to be upgradeable. Your manual should have instructions on how to take apart your laptop, nevertheless I imagine that you should leave it up to the pros.

Hello. I would like to bring to your notice that you cannot modify processors in laptops for the reason that they are soldered in to the logic board. Even if in any of the case you can than the chips desirable to maintain the processors data pathway will be dissimilar. However, what I have explained you is in general for any laptop. I am unsure about the Alienware M11x. Hence, it would be better, if you check it out. But there is a very rare possibility.

The fundamental predicament is that each and every laptop is intended with very tense thermal limitations. You have custom heat sinks and right of entry is not forever trouble-free. Consequently if you wish to do upgrade the control processing unit then it releases too much heat , thus in the process it leads to extremely noteworthy issues or in that case even component malfunction. Hence, just be confirmed before you take any step. The GPU is mainly expected to be soldered down. As a result it's not in fact simply upgradeable either.

Hey buddy. I am fine and going well. Hoping the same at your end. I would like to tell you something related to the discussion which has been going on. Alienware m11x makes use of a a Consumer Ultra Low Voltage processor which has been particularly premeditated for low voltage operation and inclusion in Ultra Thin Laptops. Subsequently you you will not be able to make use of any processor in that design. I hope this helps. Thank You.

Hey buddy, I feel that you must have superb answer to your query from the above replies. Hence, the bottom line is that upgrading laptop CPUs and GPUS is not in reality significant.Hence, rather than doing that, my request will be that you should purchasea new laptop and get most excellent components you can for your finances. It in actuality does give you headroom for the opportunities. Also, the excellent news is that Laptop charges are in point of fact pretty logical now days.