Thread: Need suggestion for EON18 keyboard mod/swap

Need suggestion for EON18 keyboard mod/swap

I had ordered an EON18 keyboard a before a week and I am very excited for EON18 to obtain here minus one detail. I approximately went with the M17x due to the entirely customizable back light keyboard. But I didn’t see EON18 before if the EON18 had come with a larger keyboard. But I know that it comes in full size with back lighting and it has gaming keys I believe that it would be 100%suitable in my mind.

Re: Need suggestion for EON18 keyboard mod/swap

I know this is a bit old, but I have a curiosity to see the newest. Speaking from experience I can say with certainty that the two keyboards are not interchangeable. Moreover, even if it is likely that the backlight division has its own connector would not be present on the EON18. But it is good that the staff wrote again; just do not hold your breath for something to go with your current laptop. It is much more possible to become a new backlight choice on a future model.

Ok, you can purchase the EON18 keyboard because I am using this keyboard from last 6 month. But I am not sure if the m17x keyboard is the same or shares the same connector with the EON18. Even if it is a "yes" EON do not think you can control the keyboard illumination because this is a specific utility system / BIOS / chipset driver ding. I am giving you right suggestion without any doubt you can purchase it. If you still have any doubt then you can ask to me or you can search on Google.

We are at this time working with the EON18 to see if this is something you can do, we can not make many changes because this is its design, but we are doing whole thing possible to have a backlight keyboard on this unit. We had some thought but do not offer the customer comfortable and not feeling up to our standards. The most excellent I can tell you is we are working on it and we expect to have a respond for you quickly. If you have any doubt then tell me again.

We do not know any choice at this time "I had eagered to obtain a response by starting point of someone a little more technical and easy Modder but it appears that that I could only find the sales girl who is taking care of my order . I will say this, however, has been great in getting back to me and do what she could to respond to the questions I have had. So far I am quite happy with the staff of origin

Ok so does anyone have any idea where I could see or contact any advice on this topic? My EON18 will be here next weekend and would really like to have a keyboard at the similar time; therefore anyone can change or immediately start Modding. I asked same question in various forums and also with my friend. But I unable to get the genuine information. If you are getting my problem then please respond me. I am hoping with you. So please share my problem.