Thread: Buying Asus laptops is worthy ?

Buying Asus laptops is worthy ?

I am thinking of buying a new laptop, shall I prefer to choose Asus, because I was using it earlier but after having its poor experience undoubtedly been the unbelievable worst customer service and not even performance wise. So is it worthy to buy again the Asus? Are there any new models which is better than the previous one, right now I have Asus U36JC. Will you please let me know the list of some latest laptop models including Asus? And I need some information about other brands also, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Buying Asus laptops is worthy ?

See I am using VAIO’s laptops, thus I can give you the better idea about the VAIO. I am not aware about the Asus exactly. If you are able afford some precious amount the VAIO’s Z series’ VPCZ138GG/XQ is the latest top model, with many exciting features like Quad SSD in RAID 0 for unprecedented speed and performance, with INTEL core i7 processor. Its 33.2 cm full HD screen provides the most available graphic resolution, and automatically controls the GFX mode as it have dynamic Hybrid GFX system. And with that you will get the windows 7 operating system with a genuine key.

If you can wait for some time you’ll get the ASUS’s Eee pad slider which is about to release. But as you have mentioned your problem I recommend for another brand, otherwise I don’t think they would provide the same service as always. What I have Recommend you is the latest one from ASUS. It has a android operating system in it which has a very good market globally. Another exiting feature is like it has a NVIDIA® Tegra 2 GPU which Provide Un forgettable gaming experience. It is quite different from laptops, you may call it as a gadget too, but problem regarding this is, it has very small capacity for storage as it support 64 GB as its highest.

Asus U36JC is also the best option if you really want to choose from ASUS. It is the the first 19mm thin laptop with Intel® standard voltage CPU in the world. It is a powerful notebook in which you get the i3 as well as i5 processor. It has DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM, and 2 SODIMM socket through which you can expand it up to 4GB SDRAM. The integrated HDMI port gives the high resolution output to the notebook and also to the connected device like HDTV.

I’ll suggest you, not to buy ASUS because you can get the laptops better than that with the same price. As if you go to buy any laptop you can inquire about that, or you may get the information on the same from the internet. While buying the laptops the budget plays very important role actually, but as you haven’t mentioned that you should try to find out different configuration according to your budget so you can at least got the clear idea.