Thread: Unable to install HP DeskJet driver on Toshiba Tecra M7

Unable to install HP DeskJet driver on Toshiba Tecra M7

I have Toshiba Tecra M7 on mine system and under that I have installed the windows 7. Everything on the system works fine and I have no issue. One week before I have upgraded mine operating system from windows 7 to windows vista. After updating the windows vista mine HP DeskJet driver removed and I have tried to install the HP DeskJet driver. But I am not able to install that and now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to install HP DeskJet driver on Toshiba Tecra M7

I have gone through this same issue and I have searched the several threads but I didn’t have the any suggestion on that. But while searching on the Google i have got the driver for HP DeskJet. I would like to suggest you to download this. To download these make click here. Now once you click on this save the file and after that it will take some time to download. Now once you finish the downloading and after that install it on your system and after that restart your system. I hope this will help you.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have followed the several suggestion but none of them are solved mine issue. After long searching on the Google I found that I need to update mine windows and so that I can solve mine issue. So therefore I would like to suggest you to update your windows and so that you can solve your issue. By updating your windows the system will automatically download the all driver that are required. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to update your driver manually and so that you can solve your issue. To update this follow the below steps: first close the all application on your system and after that go to the start and then make hit on the run. Now on the run program type devmgmt.msc and then make hit on the ok button. Now on the device manger go to the update now button and after that you will get the different link to update. Now click anyone and after that update your driver.

I would like to suggest you to contact the Toshiba customer support office and after that go through your issue. You can also visit the Toshiba website and after that you can also solve your issue. you can also contact the HP website for the driver. To do this go to the official HP website and after that go to the software and device section. Now on the section type the model number of HP and after that hit the download. Now once you finish this go through the all steps in the website. I hope this will help you.