Thread: Toshiba Netbook is making screaming noise while using Skype

Toshiba Netbook is making screaming noise while using Skype

Hey guys I am using Windows 7 running Toshiba Netbook from last few months, 2 months to be specific. It was working absolutely fine until yesterday. But from today morning it has started showing problem with Skype application. Now whenever I try to make Skype video talk with my friends, an annoying screaming sound comes. Could someone tell me what is causing this thing while doing Skype video chat? Anyone with suggestions then please come forward and help me solve this issue. Your suggestions are always appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Netbook is making screaming noise while using Skype

The problem sounds like some kind of virus attack to me. There is a possibility of virus infecting the system or application files. So, I would recommend you to perform complete system scan and remove all the detected viruses or malicious germs from your system. Make sure that you also keep your antivirus updated, so that you always keep your system protected from the new emerging viruses. You can either try to heal the viruses or delete them permanently, if you feel that those files won’t affect the normal functioning of your Windows system.

I would suggest you to uninstall the Skype application from your Toshiba netbook. Once you have uninstalled the Skype application from your system, reinstall the Skype application in your Toshiba netbook. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Skype application in your system. Once you have installed the Skype, start it up by double-clicking on the application icon. You can find the application icon either on the Desktop or you will find it in All programs. Check out if reinstalling the application has solved your problem.

That was so kind of you guys to stop by my post and spend some time going through the posts and typing your valuable suggestions .I have already checked my system for viruses and germs but luckily I did not detect any kind of infectious files in my system. For confirmation I even performed the scan twice. But it was the same. Then I uninstall/reinstall the Skype application from my laptop, but nothing seems to have helped me. Please people, help me. It will be a big favor on me by you guys. Thank you for your efforts and times.

You must have done normal uninstallation of your Skype application. I would suggest you to uninstall Skype and every related file, permanently. You can make use of third-party software like CCleaner to remove all those files. You can download it from its official site as it is free software. Then download the latest version of Skype from the official website of Toshiba and perform a clean install of Skype in your Toshiba netbook. Once you have performed all this, restart your netbook and then try to check whether the problem still exist or it got solved.

I feel like there must be some kind of hardware issue with your laptop. Something is wrong with your speakers or something like that. And that is why it is making those weird loud sounds. And even if the problem is related with software or drivers, still I would recommend you to contact the nearest Toshiba Service Center and make an appointment with the technical staff of Toshiba to get your laptop properly fixed under the guidance of some experts. If your laptop is under warranty period then your problem will be solved free of cost or else you will be charged for the service.