Thread: How to format Toshiba Portege m400

How to format Toshiba Portege m400

I have got the Toshiba Portege m400 laptop from mine friend and under that he have been installed the windows vista. But now mine windows vista not working and I need to format mine laptop. I have tried to format mine laptop but during this time I have got the error. Now I don’t how to do this. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this and thanks in advance.

Re: How to format Toshiba Portege m400

Ask your friends or company where you bought the laptop to get the CD. If not, then you have to get another operating system, or contact the manufacturer or any place you bought it and ask them. You have to buy the hearing itself, to restore the system back as much as you do not have problems, install XP, windows 7 or Linux on your computer, or ask your company to see if you can re-install it for you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the program. Now on the programs select the Recovery Manager. Since the recovery manager, you can restore your laptop to a previous point format, and / or create recovery discs that came with the past and laptops. I created the recovery discs for the first time in the case of the recovery unit. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and have tried lots of suggestion to solve this issue but I didn’t have the any solution to this issue. After long searching finally I have decided to uninstall the operating system and after that I have installed the fresh operating system again and after that mine issue was get solved. So I would like to suggest you to uninstall or remove the operating system and after that install the operating system again. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the factory setting and so that you can solve your issue. to do this first restart your system and after that hit the F11 key from the keyboard continuously and after that you well get the windows and under that you will get the different option, now select the restore factory settings and after that go through the steps given on the wizards. Now once you finish the restore factory settings and after that go through your issue.