Thread: WarlordD

WarlordD

I have a Nokia X6 from last 3 months and have never encountered any problems but from last 2 days, whenever I receive a text from anyone I am not alerted by the message tone and the icon that represent the text receive that’s also disappear. because of that I am not able to get the proper idea. So what will be the problem? Any suggestion?

Re: WarlordD

Have you seen which profiles have you selected? Because it is also the possible that if you have selected the profile as silent it wouldn’t prompt the message alert tone. So you can check that first, you can do that by pressing the power key, after pressing key, a menu will be appear for the displaying different profile name, like general, silent, car, outdoor ,office, meeting etc. so from that list select general as a current profile.

RErie Guest

Think this might be cause because you have exceed the capacity of storing the message, sometimes it don’t display the time or some time it don’t receives the upcoming messages, you just first clear all your message from all the folders like from inbox, sent items and drafts , I hope it’ll work. But still if it doesn’t work you can reset the data but before that don’t forget to back up the data. You can do it by simply typing the code *#7370# after you entered this it will ask for security code where you’ll put code as 12345.

If you still persist such a problem even after you selected the profile as a general, so it might be the problem in your device, it might happens due to consistent sweating it affect the mobile speaker that leads to not prompting the sound for message as well as when someone calls. I would suggest you to go to any repairing shop and describe your problem; they’ll get the actual idea about what the problem is there.

Even after doing all the things what you knows, I would like to suggest, make a flash to your device, if you’re lucky, it might start working properly, but try this at last. And before doing this, back up all you data to the PC as well as you can do it through the synchronization by OVI. It will put all the files to server, that files include your contacts, your texts, notes, etc. so after flashing you can directly get it with ease.