Thread: How to Recovery Toshiba Portege M900

How to Recovery Toshiba Portege M900

I am using the windows 7 on mine Toshiba Portege M900 and I have upgraded mine operating system form windows 7 to windows XP. After upgrading to windows XP I wanted to restore all original factory setting on mine system. I have tried the factory setting by using the HDD Recovery Wizard but during this time I have got the error message and I am unable to create the default factory setting. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to Recovery Toshiba Portege M900

Hi, I think the way they try to restore factory settings does not work and therefore need the whole process of doing the same thing. See you need to go to Start and then click all programs. Below is the choice of accessories beaten on that option and after that make hit on the System Tools and then choose the System Restore option. Now you will get the system restore application and under that then use the option number that appears in the box and restore the factory settings. It helps to restore the factory settings.

If I had done this I have no solutions and the solution is still correct, then I recommend you read the instruction manual for the Toshiba Portege M900 laptop. The hard disk recovery section of the manual describes the process bit by bit how to restore factory settings. It also describes what are the main reason error occurred during the operations of restaurants and the solutions they presented more of these operations. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first restart your system with the windows XP Recovery Disc. Now once you do this you will get the System Recovery Options windows and under that make hit on the command prompt. Now o n the command prompt types the following and after that hit enters after every command.
    bootrec /fixmbr
    bcdedit /export c:\bcd_backup
    cd boot
    attrib bcd -s -h -r
    ren bcd bcd.old
    bootrec /rebuildbcd
    now once you finish this close the command prompt and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Hey dude, you need to take caution when making the process of establishing a system restore. You need to connect the computer to an external power source via the adapter at the time of the recovery of hard disk. Then you must try to recover the configuration of the Toshiba Portege M900 laptop. It helps you avoid such issues. After retrieving the value you need to create system recovery DVD. To help in the future to recover the system configuration and retrieve the number of data stored on the hard disk.

i have also face the same problem, but I never use the Toshiba Recovery Wizard to recover your system configuration and data from the laptop. I had already created the recovery disc and this system will help a lot to restore the system configuration. I can insert the disk into the drive and then push the F12 key and boot menu appears. Then, using the Windows Recovery Wizard Toshiba had recovered my creation system and data are presented on the hard disk are also recovered.

i have also gone through this same issue. In that time I read the manual and then made the following process. First restart your system and after that immediately push and grasp the 0 key. Now you will get the screen and Button on that screen presents itself and I strike that button. After that, the Toshiba Recovery Wizard opens and after that I choose Recovery Software Factory, and then make hit on the next. After that I choose recover to out of state option box and choose next. Lastly, make hit on the next button to start recovery. In conclusion I succeeded to recover the configuration of the Toshiba laptop.

I think he got the number of solutions and this will help you recover the data on the hard disk. Even if you have not been able to recover the data on the hard drive, then you need to contact Toshiba customer support office. The technician comes in the office to help you solve this kind of problem. Sometimes there is no possibility that the system recovery options do not work and if we have to use different types of other solutions to avoid such problems.