Thread: What is Bluetooth device

What is Bluetooth device

Many Times in day I hear about the Bluetooth or Bluetooth device but actual I don’t know what is actual meaning of the Bluetooth deceive. What technologies are using to made it and how it is working? What protocol used to connect other devices? So I request you to all of you if anybody has any idea regarding the Bluetooth then please post your knowledge to me. Thanking you.

Re: What is Bluetooth device

Bluetooth technology is actually a short-range radio technology. Bluetooth devices will not only effectively streamline communication among pocket PC’s , laptop, mobile phones and other terminal mobile communication equipment , but also be to successfully simply the data transfer communication between modern communication devices and internet. Bluetooth adopts distributed network architecture, short and fast frequency-hopping technology package to control the communication.

Sswitchblade327 Guest

Bluetooth is wireless technologies that allow connecting the two devices in network to communication. Bluetooth is mainly used in mobile to transfer a DATA from one mobile to other mobile. There are many Bluetooth devices are available in such as Bluetooth head phone, Bluetooth mouse, keyboard and printer etc. Bluetooth devices are using a set of protocol to communicating wither other devices.

Bluetooth devices are proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distance from fixed an d mobile devices, crating personal are network with high level of security created by telecoms vendor Ericson. It was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS 232 data cable connect several devices overcoming problems of synchronization. Bluetooth is packet based protocol with a slave structure.

The technology used in Bluetooth devices is useful when transferring information between two or more devices they are near each other in low bandwidth situation. Bluetooth is commonly used to transfer sound data with telephones. A personal computer that does not have embedded Bluetooth can used with a Bluetooth adapter that will enable the PC to communicate with other Bluetooth devices while some desktop computer and most recent laptops have in built Bluetooth function