Thread: How to tweak a Dell XPS 400?

How to tweak a Dell XPS 400?

This is a question that I wanted to ask it with you all since long ago, now today I got the chance of confirming this query with you all, well I wanted to ask that is it possible to tweak the dell xps 400, believe me after weeks of thorough search still I cannot find any solution for the problem, so that’s what keep me frustrated. I need to do some changes to the existing configuration of the dell laptop and hence I need to know what can be the solution here. So tell me do you all have any solution for the problem then please do let me know.

Re: How to tweak a Dell XPS 400?

Dell laptops have custom bios and hence any necessary changes that you want to make is very difficult with the dell laptop. May be you will get something to experiment with the 1st boot device and initial display adapter and also if you are lucky then you can also make changes in the RAID as well. Other than that you cannot make any major changes in the dell laptop that you are using, so that’s the point that am trying to make here, hope you all liked it.

Well as such I am not having a good information on the tweaking of the dell laptop. So basically what you will have to do is try and perform over clocking with some of the good recommended software’s such as cpu z I think that will be a good option to start with, so you can definitely go ahead with the installation, I think that will solve the issue for you. So that’s what I want to say here, hope you all liked the solution.

I think having a talk with the dell people about the issue will be very much useful, I am saying that because they are very well versed with the issues like these and I am sure they will be able to give you some good solutions on problem like these. So go ahead and have a talk with them I think that will solve the issue for you, so do go ahead and have a talk with them I am sure they will give you some appropriate solution for the same.

Ok, so sad that I did not get any solution here as well, now I must seriously do something about it. Anyways thanks for all the recommended solutions that you gave me. I don’t think so dell people would be able to help me sort out the issue for me, so I think that’s a very much bad option to go with. In case if you have or get any other option then please do notify me about the same, I would be happy to hear about it.