Thread: Can I use my Netbook in a different country

Can I use my Netbook in a different country

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. Would be really great if people can let me know about it. Basically, I am going on a tour for business work and wish to get a netbook for my daughter. Now, I am unaware of it, whether I will be able to use it at my home country. Guys do let me know what the scenario is related to what I have asked. I really appreciate the replies and thank you all in advance for getting out time for me and replying. Take Care.

Re: Can I use my Netbook in a different country

Hi Mate. I am fine and I am going good. Things too panning well in life. What’s up with you? I am really glad to let you know that yes you can get a netbook from somewhere and use it somewhere else. I am able to say this from my personal experience as I myself had bought for my daughter itself. So, go ahead buddy and give your daughter a surprise. However, just be confirmed that the power plugs are the same as compared to where you live and will be using netbook.

Hey mate, I wished you would have mentioned where do you reside and from where are you planning to get the Netbook. Anyways, I would like to bring to your notice that if you get the netbook from America then they are most likely bound be made in china and assembled in Malaysia. Thus, in the process, I will inform you that it makes exceptionally diminutive differentiation. However, just be confirmed that the voltages are well-matched.

Hello. I would like to enlighten you by saying that the countries all over the world by no means put a ceiling on any person to pay money for things from different countries. The most important predicament is that when you purchase netbook or in that matter any other electronic device from supplementary countries then you will be required to recompense heavy duty on it. So, my opinion is rather than wasting unnecessary amount it is better to get from where you live.

Guys, I am so delighted to see what I was looking for. I really want to thank you all. Also, my apologies to you that I did not mention that I am planning to buy the netbook from America. I really missed out on it. Also, the most eye catching part to me was the quick answers which I received. I am really blown away with it. I am so excited to grab a netbook for my daughter. I really thanks one and all , have to say that you all really made my day. Take Care.