Thread: Need ATI Radeon Graphics Card for Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 laptop

Need ATI Radeon Graphics Card for Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 laptop

Hi guys, I am having Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 laptop and it is running Windows 7 Operating system. Recently I realized that the graphic card of my laptop got corrupted. So I was looking for ATI Radeon Graphics Card which can work perfectly fine with my laptop. Does anyone know where I can find ATI Radeon Graphics Card for my Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 laptop? Please feel free to give me your suggestions and help me get rid of my problem. Your suggestion will always be appreciated.

Re: Need ATI Radeon Graphics Card for Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 laptop

You must visit any Computer Store near to your place and get your desired ATI Radeon Graphics Card from them. But I am not sure whether they will be able to help you in repairing or replacing your current graphic card. You can search for the graphic cards on Internet and get more detailed information about them and their features. Make a good study of the product you are planning to purchase. Read on reviews of other users on that particular ATI Radeon graphics card you planning to purchase.

You can search for graphics card you want to install in your Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848 laptop on internet and get more information about them there. I would rather recommend you to visit the following link of the official website of AMD ATI Radeon Graphic card and select any of the graphics card you are planning to buy. And for more details on the cost of the graphic cards, you can search about the price on Internet or contact any Computer store and get the price of any product.

You can also visit the official website of Toshiba and check out the specification of your Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848. This will help you to understand exactly which type of graphic card can be installed in your laptop. What are the power consumption of your laptop and other information’s? Once you know these few details, you can easily select the Graphics card as per the requirement of your laptop. Or else you will end up getting a graphic card which consumes more power then what the laptop actually provides. To avoid later problems, it would be better if you get information before itself.

I would recommend you to visit the nearest Toshiba Service Center and get the proper information on this matter from those peoples. The technical staff of Toshiba would be the best people whom we can question our query and expect to get the exact solution. You should visit the following link Toshiba Support Center and fill all the option and get details of where you can find the nearest Toshiba Service Center. Also it will be better if you submit your laptop to them to get your current graphics card replaced with the new one you deciding to install.

Hey all thank you for those rapid replies of yours. You people are just amazing. No matter what query is asked, you guys are always up with the solution, and not any random solutions, but the one which always works. I feel so damn lucky to have somebody like you guys. Always up for helping others. The last solution helped me out finding the Toshiba Service Center anywhere near to my place. Submitted my laptop there itself and by tomorrow I will be getting my laptop back with new ATI Radeon Graphics card installed it in. Once again thank you a lot.