Thread: how to run full screen mode in Samsung wave

how to run full screen mode in Samsung wave

I have recently purchased a new Samsung mobile. It is very awesome mobile. It has many features. But I don’t know more about it because I am using first time Samsung mobile. I am trying to get it on full screen without cutting anything off. But its widget doesn’t run in full mode. I want to run it in full mode. I asked with my friends but no one don’t know about it. So could you help me about my problem if you are getting it? I have keen desire to know about it. Please response me as much as possible.

Re: how to run full screen mode in Samsung wave

I would like to tell you some process Download it or copy it to your phone memory or memory card. Then after move to "My Files" to browse the file that you have got downloaded and click on the file. The method will ask you whether you want to set in it or not. And then you click "YES" all the way, then you are completed. On the subject of "Termine" widget, its half screen mode and full screen mode but I want to use in full screen mode. I used the full screen version. It is very useful.

I would love it if someone could let us know of a download spot for the one 5.1 jad file as well. I have completed some searching but appear to go in circles but I didn’t find the any good link for downloading. I am affectionate the full screen mode. I have now but it is not the latest version so I want to upgrade without losing a small bit of screen actual state. Please tell me how I can use the widget in full screen mode in my Samsung wave.

I am also using the Samsung wave mobile and also I am facing same problem. I want good link for downloading. My mobile phone support java enabled applications because it is java enabled handset. I downloaded the widget on my Samsung wave but it couldn’t run and I don’t know why? When I run then it arise an error which is unsupported file. That’s why I want to know what is problem with my mobile. If any one know about it then please tell me.

We do definitely join the following line to some Samsung rings when you download from Snaptu link. You can search on Google. The reason they don't do it for all rings or all Samsung rings is that we have seen cases where additional lines in the. JAD file may cause installation issues. This is why they only do it for rings they know it works on. According to your forum profile you have a Samsung wave - if this is the case, they can add the JAD line to this phone model as well. You can download the widget for all Samsung mobile.

Thank you so much to you because I am enjoying full screen mode widget on Samsung wave mobile. I visited many sites and forums but I couldn’t find the specific answer. But thanks to the techarena forum where I got a specific answer and also good link for downloading. My friend is also interested to purchase it. Now I am getting feel well with my decision. Sir please tell me some link from where I can I get more themes and widgets free of cost.