Thread: Cannot find internet TV and Netflix on HP slate 500

Cannot find internet TV and Netflix on HP slate 500

I am using the HP Slate 500 and I have small issue on mien HP Slate 500. On mine slate I cannot find the Internet TV and Netflix on Windows 7 Media Center. And when I tried to fix this issue several times but I cannot do this. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. I have also goggled for the solution to this issue but I didn’t have the any suggestion on this issue. Now I don’t how to solve this missing. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can find internet TV and Netflix on mine Windows 7 Media Center. Please can anyone suggest on this.

Re: Cannot find internet TV and Netflix on HP slate 500

We recommend you run an update of it. So you have to open Windows Media Center and then click Tasks Settings. They are going in general and then look for the configuration of Windows Media Center. Now from there you run the setup program. You may not select Express Setup, which might not work in some cases. If you can then choose the custom installation option and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the below steps: first close the all application and after that go to the start icon on the main screen and after that go to the setting. Now on the setting go to the general tab and after that make hit on the Automatic Download Options and now here make sure that you have made check mark on the automatically download media center data. Once you finish this all steps and after that make hit on the Download button. I hope this will help you.

I would suggest the following method to get Internet TV, which launches Windows Media; click Extras Center in the Hall of online media. A list of Internet TV channels can be viewed here. Most programs can be started immediately, and for some a free in the first program must be installed. Click Install and set the media center add-on. Now you can watch channels at this time. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

If you are not working for you, then I advise you contact Microsoft regarding the matter and see if you are working for you. Microsoft is also a support forum that has been developed to work with the user's problem. So therefore I would like to suggest you to contact Microsoft and after that go through your issue and they will defiantly solve your issue. I hope this will help you.