Thread: Which is better- Iphone 3gs or BlackBerry Bold 9900?

Which is better- Iphone 3gs or BlackBerry Bold 9900?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. Well need some views from you people out there. Appropriate suggestions are really welcomed from my side. Well, basically, I would like to know whether I should go for iphone 3gs or in that case blackberry bold 9900. Also, I would like to know when is blackberry bold 9900 coming up or has it already come. Also, please let me know the pros and the cons of the respective. Thanks in advance for the help. I am currently in US.

Re: Which is better- Iphone 3gs or BlackBerry Bold 9900?

Hey mate. I would like to share my piece of knowledge related to the above post.I would like to begin by saying that iphone 3g is a excellent phone but it more likely for the teenagers. I wish you had mentioned your age or in that sense the functions that you have been looking for as it would have made a clear scenario. Anyways, on the other side Blackberry bold is probably for all of the people who in the Business. Hence, select depending on what I have told.

Hey buddy. I am going good. I would like to bring to your notice that iphone will provide you with improved as well as enhanced view like movie, also better sound and in addition to that superb graphics and thus on a whole it has an eye catching appearance. On the other side, Blackberry bold is kind of ugly compared to iphone but it is a really good business phone you can make use of it without frozen picture and also sound is tight too. I wrote what I was aware off.

Hey ,I am completely into technology and regularly updated with the things, hence, I would like to let you know that blackberry 9900 will be out somewhere between july to September. On a personal front, I would like to tell you that you should select iphone, be it normal or 3g. I am saying it from my personal experience as I have used both of them. Also, now I phone are coming up with a new add. They are going to add landscape keyboard for texting purpose.

Hello dude. I am fine and hoping that it is the same case at your end. I will like to bring to your notice that the iPhone is excellent for any intention because it's a lot more enjoyable and as well as highly developed. Coming to Internet, it is much faster on the iPhone and it also takes improved pictures. However, the negative point is that it is much more sensitive when it is compared to BlackBerry. I have enlightened you with some facts, hoping it helps.

Hey buddy, looking at the above posts it seems that you must have got sufficient information that you were looking for on blackberry 9900 and iphone 3gs. I hope you aren’t confused reading the mixed reactions. I feel that depending on what you want you should select. Also, coming to electronics items, I also feel that luck plays a very important role. Hence, grab the one which is best suited to you. I hope you like my advice. Thank You.