Thread: How to watch YouTube on Micromax q75 mobile.

How to watch YouTube on Micromax q75 mobile.

I am using micro max q75 mobile. My friends are also using the micro max mobile but the model number is different they are always playing movies on you tub over their mobiles but when I am trying to play movie on my mobile it doesn't play. So if anyone has idea or any type of information that helps to me how to play movies in you tub on micro max mobile, so I request to all friends please reply me very soon.

Re: How to watch YouTube on Micromax q75 mobile.

According to my knowledge your can't play the youtub video over in micro max mobile because it doesn't have that feature in your mobile. And also you not I have sufficient amount of cache memory to download video in your RAM. Your mobile is also not supporting the youtub file format because your mobile architectural designed is no for playing you tub video.

In my knowledge your mobile is not design for such type application like playing you tub video and online gaming because it doesn’t have that feature in your mobile. And also you not I have sufficient amount of cache memory to download video in your RAM. Your mobile is also not supporting the you tub file format because your mobile architectural designed is no for playing you tub video.

In my opinion if you want to take experience on playing you tub on your mobile you have to first download this video on the other persons mobile and the convert into mp4 file format .After that copy this video in your mobile and then play it. Other one option is that you have to change this mobile and purchase a new mobile for playing the you tub video over the internet

I think this true you can’t play the you tub video on your micro max mobile. In my knowledge your mobile is not design for such type application like playing you tub video and online gaming because it doesn’t have that feature in your mobile. Your mobile is also not supporting the you tub file format because your mobile architectural designed is no for playing you tub video. You not have that much graphic support for the video playing.