Thread: Required antivirus for nokia 5130 c-2

Required antivirus for nokia 5130 c-2

I have a Nokia mobile. I formatted my mobile three to four because of very harmful virus is in May nokia5310 mobile. Such type of problem occurs very soon for me. So I want a best solution for this I mean I need a good antivirus for my Nokia mobile. Unfortunately I have no knowledge regarding how to select the antivirus for the mobile which one is the best antivirus for the mobile nokia 5310 in now a day.

Re: Required antivirus for nokia 5130 c-2

Antivirus is software application that helps our electronic devices from the harm full software like Trojan, spam viruses etc. When we sharing data even via the Bluetooth or via the infrared that time by default if not having antivirus in your mobile, that they automatically come in mobile and corrupt the mobile software. To avoid such thing we have to new updated mobile antivirus and in present day one updated antivirus is NetQin antivirus.

We are browsing internet over mobile and downloading many software application on the mobile. When we are downloading data over mobile that time many unwanted data are automatically download on with it .This type of data is harmful for the mobile software and we are called him viruses .To remove this data from the mobile for that we need a antivirus this antivirus if not a updated so it cannot be remove all the virus from the mobile.

Antivirus is available in market with in various qualities like some antivirus are only scan the virus and removed. Some of the antivirus are providing internet security also they doesn’t allow to unwanted data downloading this type of antivirus are very good. If you want to purchase mobile antivirus so in my knowledge you have to purchase those antivirus which provides you removable or net security application facility also.

When you are going to purchase any type of mobile antivirus that time you have to think that antivirus is update and have latest application format to remove the antivirus from the device. As my knowledge now day in market NetQin antivirus is best for the mobile application and it is very good user friendly software viruses are coming on mobile via when we sharing a data by using the Bluetooth or we are browsing internet through the mobile.