Thread: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 / 9900 Full Hardware and BlackBerry 7 Software

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 / 9900 Full Hardware and BlackBerry 7 Software

BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900 Hardware: The longer we in the new Bold are more in love with the hardware. Of course, the features and specs list is very complete and feel the performance and processor speed of 1.2GHz. The photos do not do integrity to how thin, mutually touching the Bold is and how light it feels in your hand. At the same time the width of the device is similar as the 9000, we are told is actually 6% more usable area around the device. The keyboard is amazing - it is literally a joy to write. One thing I did not realize earlier was the addition of a third button sandwiched between top-down volumes, which are dumb.

re: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 / 9900 Full Hardware and BlackBerry 7 Software

BlackBerry 7 Software: If you think it should be called BlackBerry 6.1 or 7, there is definitely a lot of novelty in the operating system on the Bold 9900 / 9930. Definitely notable is what RIM has called fluid graphics. Between processor speed and the GPU, the touch screen on / experience of displacement is liquidly smooth. New icons to dress up the user interface, and I love that you can now customize the home screen views. Do not like everything he left home screen and scroll to the right? You can disable it and return to the five-style BlackBerry home screen. Voice-activated universal search is there, and there is a music store on the device. The fastest web browser, support NFC is there you get it. There is plenty to do here.

Okay, I'm happy with the new Bold, but I want a new phone! The Bold is good, but I want a storm 3 (BB touch)! RIM seems to be putting all their energy behind the new Bold touch, but there are plenty of people out there who have not had a storm of 3 for 18 months! What is RIM saying to these people? We had a good number of devices in bold in the last year (at least three), but no new storm. Now, RIM is asking us to wait a few more months? I hope at least announce it and be available in June! No more than 2 weeks after the tactile Bold is released.

It is releasing soon. There is a new curve in the works and a new torch, and a new touchscreen phone call from the entire touchscreen BlackBerry Storm3 alias. This device is a lot of people have been waiting for though. Since 2008, there has been a BlackBerry with the large keyboard, larger screen, etc. And Yes thank you for such a good knowledge about Hardware and BlackBerry 7 Software.

Hot phone, but. Do not like the 'Torch' LED and I realize they say it only has a speaker, and I remember the 9000 had two. Come on RIM? In addition to a smaller battery front facing camera is not. Why do I feel like this is not enough "flagship" yet? I swear I'm not driving, but I'm not as sure as I was b4 about buying this. I'll wait and see in person, and hope that I am exaggerating.

Why do you need two small speakers shit seriously? The 9000 never in front of two speakers for real anyway. Do not see why the big fuss about it, the speaker phone will always be shit, whatever form it has. You could not use 9000 as a stereo replacement, why the big problem now? There are headphones and external speakers for that. Nobody buys the phone thinking "Speakerphone". I understand for laptops because they are bigger and can actually evenly larger speakers, or even a tablet, but a Smartphone?

Re: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 / 9900 Full Hardware and BlackBerry 7 Software

Damn, I just bought my 9780 to replace my 9700 for a short after he fell into a sink full of water. I really wish I had not done that as the new phones look great. I love the touch screen and keyboard combination. The only thing that is absolutely stupefied RIM's decision not to include a hotkey to the left! I use it all the time - which is key to my BBM while the right shortcut key is for the camera. Without using the phone, I can base on my conduct which this will be my biggest disappointment with the models.