Thread: Unable to connect BlackBerry Bridge

Unable to connect BlackBerry Bridge

As the title suggesting itself what i am going to asking over here. Well i have found that the PlayBook of mine is does not seem to connect with the Bridge. The Playbook of mine is prompting that it is Waiting. Let me know why this particular issue is being happening on the device of yours. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to connect BlackBerry Bridge

I am unable to find out what could be the root cause of the problem in the situation of yours. Can you tell me which version of the BlackBerry Bridge do you have installed on the device of yours? Let me know which version of the firmware do you have installed? Do you getting any error message on the screen? If so kindly post the entire error message over here. Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Personally i recommend that you should do a factory reset and see whether it is working or not. In order to do Factory Reset you have to go for Settings and then go for Security. Now you should go for Factory Wipe and enter the password for the confirmation of the process. Your device would restart after entering the code on the device of yours. I am hoping that it will help you to get the requirement of yours.

I am suggesting following instruction which you should use to fix the problem of yours.
    You have to disconncet the phone and Playbook.
    You should delete the paired bluetooth enabled device.
    Now you have to uncheck the all the Bluetooth message service on the BlackBerry device of yours.
    Finally you need to remove all the unused serial port profiles and reboot the blackberry smartphone and playbook.

Looking at the situation which you have given over here i am suggesting that you should get and install the latest version of the BlackBerry Bridge from the BlackBerry App World. Also you should get and install the BlackBerry messenger so that you can use the same on the tablet of yours. I am sure that you would be able to fix the problem after installing the latest version of the BlackBerry bridge on the device of yours.

Let me know whether you contcated the technical support team of RIM? If you have not done the same then i recommend that you should contact the technical support team and get the further assistance from them. If they are unable to resolve the matter then you have left only one option to visit the official service center and claim for the warranty. Make sure that your device is not having any physical damage other wise the service warranty would be void.