Thread: Toshiba Portege r700 is having stiff keyboard keys

Toshiba Portege r700 is having stiff keyboard keys

Its been a month since I got this laptop and the strange thing that I have noticed in this laptop is that it has got some stiff keys in the keyboard. So I just want to know is this the same case with the other users as well. I am just curious to know about that has anybody else have experienced difficulty while typing the message in the laptop, well I am facing this issue ever since I had brought this laptop. So any solutions for the problem then do let me know about it.

Re: Toshiba Portege r700 is having stiff keyboard keys

No, I am not having any issue with the keyboard, the keys are so nice and smooth that everybody would like to type in it. So that’s what I want to say here and I am really very much happy with the performance of the laptop and seriously speaking there is no such issue with the laptop. So overall I am very much happy with the laptop. So that’s what I wanted to say it here, I hope you have got the necessary information from my side.

Well the space between the keys is good and hence there should not be any issue while typing, stiffness if you say the definition does differ from one person to another. So what I am saying is that for me the stiffness for the keys is quite ok and I think that’s ok for me because the space between the keys are quite efficient and hence I think there is no problem while typing in the laptop. So that’s what I want to say here and I am sure your opinion will differ from mine.

The keys do act a bit stuff when they are brand new but not after several days of typing in your case its been a month so it should not act stiff, anyways if you are having an issue with the typing then I would advice you to go ahead and have a talk with the Toshiba people about the issue and they might be the better persons in the situation to answer out your query, so that’s what I want to say here they might ask some questions and may take your laptop for inspection. So do have a talk them as soon as possible.

Hey guys just wanted to share one of my experiences with you all well the thing is that I did have a talk with the Toshiba people about the issue and their response was much appreciable and they will answer out the query for you. They asked me the laptop for the inspection purpose and they said that it will take some 6-7 days for inspection purpose and I agreed to it. So I did send my laptop to the Support center and they did get back to me after seven days. Now the keyboard is totally ok and is smooth in my hands.

Thanks for all the suggestions and the number of responses that you all have given here and I much appreciate your efforts for helping me out in the issue. So thanks a lot for that. I realize what are you saying here and i must say that i will do have a talk with the concerned people about the issue and i hope that this solution does gets solved on its own. So thanks a lot for all the responses that you7 have generated here, i am happy with all the responses.