Thread: Best touch screen phones for 15,000rs. in India.

Best touch screen phones for 15,000rs. in India.

Hello guys, I need your suggestion to buy a new touch screen mobile available in India. Actually I don’t know much about the mobile phones latest features and functionality. And whenever I posted some query on this site I got very good are helpful replies, that’s I have posted this query as well on this site. I have budget of 15,000 and I want a touch screen mobile with all the latest features available. Please help me out guys,

Re: Best touch screen phones for 15,000rs. in India.

Well buddy if you need it mostly for office purposes as well then go for HTC Wildfire, it got very impressive look and touch screen. It have Android OS 2.1 that is the biggest advantage with that it also have 3G technology and Wi-Fi for the internet. You will get 2GB of memory with this handset which expandable to 32GB. And camera is also very nice 5MP with LED flash. It also senses the UI and trackball for movement along with the touch screen. You will get it under 15,000 Indian rupees.

Well dude I will recommend you to buy the LG Optimus One P500, you will get it for 13,000 in India. This is the second handset in India which can run Android 2.2, it got decent camera 3MP. And for internet it has 3G enabled and the Wi-Fi. And if you want some document reader on your hand set it has Aldiko bookreader. A-GPS which comes normally with the Nokia handsets. This is the must buy if you are tighten on your budget.

Well dude LG Optimus have only 600MHz processor where as Samsung Galaxy Ace have 800MHz processor on it. It also has Wi-Fi and 3G for the internet. It’s a Android 2.2 Foryo smartphone. It had got 5MP of camera with the LED flash. Expandable memory up to 32GB and GPS with AGPS support and document reader as well. So dude this is best Android touch screen mobile under your budget don’t go for other handsets to save 1 or 2k.

Dude I am using Dell Xcd135 I have bought this phone for 17k few months back now this would be under 15k as well. It’s a 3.5inch touch screen 480x800 with 600MHz processor on it. And connectivity options as Wi-Fi, 3G, SatNav. It has POP3 and IMAP4 for the Email. And it has Android 2.1 OS. Camera is of 3MP. And I am also impressed with its looks and touch screen. I didn’t face any problem yet. So this will be a great buy for you as well.

That’s so nice of you guys, first of all thanks a lot for reverting back so quickly on my query. I have posted this query on other sites as well but there I didn’t got good response on my thread. But guys I am really impressed by the knowledge of you guys, thanks for telling me everything in so much detail and after reading all the post I have decided to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Ace because I liked it’s look and all the features as well. Thank you guys,

hey guys,,,,,m also goin to buy a phone within 15000,,,,my requirements are,,--
    1--it should have android2.2 or 2.3
    2-- it should have atleast 5 mp camera with flash
    3--its screen resolution should be good to play games
    4-- screen size should be atleast 3.2"
    5--it should have a good internal memory so that it can run any application

guys pls suggest me which phone to buy,,,this will be my first smart phone,,so m very much confused,pls help me to buy the best phone available within this range,,,,,,,

imranfuuast Guest

Go for nokia X6- 16 GB phone,16 GB Memory, Symbian S60 5th Edition, and capacitive touchscreen phone

I think you should go with LG E720. It is packed with Android 2.2 and 5 MegaPixel Camera along with Touch Screen what you need. Its really a nice device. For more options , you have Samsung Galaxy 5 I5503, Acer beTouch E110, Motorola Quench XT3 (12299 INR), Samsung Galaxy i7500 (12499 INR), and many more.

big butt Guest

i bought a 3.5 touch screen tv phone its like an iphone3, its got everthing but i can't unlock it! it needs a #### code. can someone help!

Quote Originally Posted by big butt View Post
    i bought a 3.5 touch screen tv phone its like an iphone3, its got everthing but i can't unlock it! it needs a #### code. can someone help!
    Follow the below steps to unlock your china iphone smartphone:
    • First of all download the latest version of iTunes from Apple Website
    • Once you do this please Connect the Phone via the USB cable while iTunes is on.
    • If you phone is not the current version (most updated), it will prompt you to update.
    • Update to current version (which is most likely 4.3.1)
    • Insert foreign sim card (Please make sure the sim card is cut to fit in the slot)
    • It should automatically detect the new network. If it does not please go to Settings > General >Reset > Reset Network settings.
    • It will take about 30 seconds.
    • It will not show on iTunes that the phone is unlocked. You will see the phone Searching for signal. If it does not please do a Restore and restart the phone.
    • It should now be unlocked permanently!