Thread: Setting Network connection on BlackBerry Playbook

Setting Network connection on BlackBerry Playbook

I am having BlackBerry Playbook. I have successfully set up the initial set up on the device of mine. Well I have found that the Playbook of mine is unable to connect with the network after restarting the device. I have played with the network settings but it did not work me at all. Also tried to do some manual configuration but it did not help me out. So let me know if you are having suggestion to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Setting Network connection on BlackBerry Playbook

I don’t know the thing which I am going to mentioned over here but I think you should see whether it is working or not. Well I recommend that you should erase the network from the device of yours. I mean to say you need to go for Saved Network and simply erase from the device of yours. after erasing the same you should again make a network set up on the device and tell me whether you have solved the matter or not.

I am elaborating the point which is being mentioned into the previous post by the one of the users of this particular thread. You should delete all the saved network configuration and after doing the same you should reboot the device of yours. after rebooting the device you need to move to the Wi-Fi and make an attempt for the searching of the Wi-Fi network. Choose the desire network and use the instructions which are prompted. If you are unable to find the network then you need to try with using connect manually.

I am suggesting the following steps which you should use to fix the problem of yours.
    • You should launch the Playbook Desktop Manger.
    • Plug your computer with the Playbook.
    • You should do a hard restart Playbook by simply pressing Restart button.
    • After restarting the device the Desktop Manger would display the Pop up window option to Update.
    • Use the instruction which is being provided on the screen.
    • Once you have done I am sure that it will have solved the problem of yours.

Looking at the problem of yours I recommend that you should perform a Factory Reset on the Playbook of yours.
    1. You should go for Settings and then scroll down for Security and choose the Factory Wipe and enter the code for the confirmation.
    2. After doing the same you will reboot the device.
    3. Make sure that you have backup the data before doing factory reset on the device of yours.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution helped you to fix the problem or not. if your answer is no then I am doubting that this particular problem is happening due to hardware issue of the device. Hence I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center and simply claim for the replacement warranty. Make sure that the device of yours is not having any physical damage otherwise the warranty would be void.