Thread: Wifi and Bluetooth not working in blackberry playbook

Wifi and Bluetooth not working in blackberry playbook

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. Well, stuck up in an issue. Very much pissed off and its really getting serious. I can no longer get Bluetooth enabled on my tablet and also it is not only able to pick up private wifi network but also others. I owe a Linksys router with 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Antenna, my playbook has for all time been connected to the 2.4Ghz band previously .For some strange reason, it wouldn’t connect to the 5Ghz anyway. Guys help. Thanks in advance

re: Wifi and Bluetooth not working in blackberry playbook

Hey mate. We are sailing in the same boat. I am having somewhat the same problem. When I went into Bridge setup on the playbook, it displayed me something which meant that I will have to enable Bluetooth in order for bridge to work although Bluetooth wouldn’t come back on at any rate. I tried many ways but still not able to come up with a solution for the above worry. If anyone knows then I really request to reply to the thread. Thank You.

Hey after looking at the above post I tried pairing my PB with an additional machine which disconnected the bridge pairing and while I gave a try to connect back to bridge I was unable to get it to connect. I lastly removed the bridge pairing and the supplementary pairing in bluetooth setup and then I tapped the PB Restart Button. Following, the PB started up, I ran Bridge another time and then it connected. I hope this helps you. Thank You.

Hey dude , I would like to verify from your end, whether your BlackBerry is able to connect to your Wi-Fi connection ? If in any case, the machine is able to connect, then I feel that you should almost certainly contact the customer support for PlayBook for added help. Also, on the other side, if in any case your BlackBerry is not able to connect to your wifi network, then this may be an concern on the router side of things. I have shared with you whatever I knew.

Hi buddy. I am going well. I hope that even you are fine. These things do happen in day to day life, so you should not get irritated or frustrated. Well, at this moment, I would put forward to you that you will be able to contact the customer service number that you must have received when you had registered your BlackBerry PlayBook online. I am getting the feeling that that additional troubleshooting will be required for the above concern. I wish my reply is fruitful to you.

Hey friends. Just chill . I can let you know some tricks. It may help you out. Giving it a try wouldn’t harm anything. I think that you you’ll should give a try to multiple restart, then may be even hard reset and in conclusion a security wipe can also prove to be fruitful. I think it will bring you back to factory default at least. Also, I would like to bring to your notice that you should connect the blackberry playbook to the desktop software. It will give you scheme of the things.