Thread: Blackberry Bridge: Unable to view Email folder.

Blackberry Bridge: Unable to view Email folder.

I have installed BlackBerry bridge on the BlackBerry handset of mine. from past couple of days I am having a strange issue on the device of mine. I am getting an issue while I am viewing folder or saving the folder of the email through this particular application. A window pop up on the screen but it seems to be blank every time. Let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Blackberry Bridge: Unable to view Email folder.

I am suggesting some particular question which would be helpful to understand the problem of yours properly. Let me know whether you are on the BES? Do you have enabled the redirection on those folder? Can you tell me which Blackberry handset you are using? Can you tell me which version of the operating system do you have installed on the handset of yours? Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I have found that it is a universal problem as far as this particular application is concerned. I have done some tricks and tweaks on the handset of the mine and I have managed to fix the problem of mine. well I have found that the I was able to view the email into the folder if there is no redirection is enabled on the device of yours. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here I am sure it will definitely help you to fix the problem of yours.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. After doing lots of efforts I have managed to fix the problem of mine. I have killed the connection and simply remove the handset of mine from the playbook. After I have restarted the playbook and then I have created a fresh connection with the blackberry bridge. once I have completed all the above mentioned thing I have solved the problem of mine.

I think there is an issue with the application itself. I personally recommend that you should get the latest version of the BlackBerry Bridge from the BlackBerry App world. I am sure that you will be able to fix the problem of yours. Well I have noticed that this particular issue is being resolved into the latest version of this particular app. So you should download and install and see whether you are getting any issue or not.

I am highly suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to bug issue. So I think you need to contact the developer and file a bug report and see whether it is working or not. well the developer would work around on the situation and fix the bug and simply release the update in reasonable period of time. We need to wait till the developer of the app fixes the bug issue and release the updates for the same.