Thread: Apple iPad2 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab vs HTC Flyer vs HP Touchpad.

Apple iPad2 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab vs HTC Flyer vs HP Touchpad.

Hello guys I planning to buy a tablet from few months but I don’t have much knowledge about all this. I have never bought tablet before so guys I need your suggestion to decide with which model should I go I got confused in following for things and I want to choose best out of these Apple iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer, or HP Touchpad. So guys please share your experience here if you are using any one of these or review you have read about these.

re: Apple iPad2 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab vs HTC Flyer vs HP Touchpad.

Well dude I don’t know about the HTC Flyer and the HP touchpad but I can tell you give some specification difference between the Apple iPad2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Well iPad 2 has less resolution compared to Galaxy 10.1 it has 1024x768 where as Galaxy has 1280x80. Samsung Galaxy 10.1 has microcard sd slot up to 32GB but there is no SD card slot in iPad2. And iPad front camera is only of 0.3MP where as its 2MP in Galaxy. And rear camera in iPad is only 0.7MP but in Galaxy its 3.0MP with LED flash. But iPad is available now and fro Galaxy 10.1 you have to wait till 8th of June.

Well there is no microcard SD slot in HP touchpad also, but it’s there in the HTC Flyer. And HTC Flyer has 1.5GHz processor CPU but HP Touchpad have 1.2GHZ processor. And HTC Flyer gives more options in personal information management like Computer Synchronization, Google Talk, Facebook, Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Calculator, Calendar, Alarm, Organizer. Where as in HP Touch pad there are few less options given in built and those are Adobe Flash, Computer Synchronization, OTA Synchronization, Organizer.

Samsung Galaxy have larger resolution compare to the HP Touchpad . And Samsung Galaxy 10.1 have 8MP back camera but there is no back camera in Touchpad. And comparing the battery of these two Galaxy has 6860mAh and Touchpad have 6300mAh. But Samsung Galaxy touchpad have Dual core 1GHz processor and Touchpad has Dual core 1.2 GHz processor. But both of these two have Android 3.0 Honeycomb but Apple iPad 2 has it’s on iOS 4.3 OS.

Well dude you will be able to use the software or application released by the Apple for your Apple iPad2 because there are hardly any application created outside the Apple. But you will easily get many applications for the Android OS so in my view you should go with the tablet having the Android OS. And to be specific you should go with the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 because it has many advantages over the other two tablets, choice is yours mate.

Hello guys first of all thanks a lot for reverting so quickly, well I was looking for the tablet with Android OS only. And after reading the above posts I got stuck between the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the HP Touchpad I didn’t like HTC Flyer that much, because that is much of only for office purpose. But I am thinking to wait for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 because it has many better features compared to HP Touchpad only Touchpad only have upper hand in the processor but that doesn’t make big difference. Thank you guys, for helping me out.