Thread: How to fix HDMI out on Toshiba Satellite T135

How to fix HDMI out on Toshiba Satellite T135

I have Toshiba Satellite T135 laptop and normally I use to connect my laptop with my sony bravia. I was able to connect the laptop with my bravia before some days but when I upgrade my system with windows 7 after that I am not able to connect my laptop with the my TV. Please tell me what will be solution for this. If you have any idea to solve this problem then please reply me with proper solution to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to fix HDMI out on Toshiba Satellite T135

I have gone through your problem and after reading your problem first I suggest you to check the HDMI cable which you are using to connect are proper or not. Because some time due to cable problems we cannot connects dew things. If you have anyone who have the same cable then ask for it and try it on your laptop if that cable is also not working then please let me know. So according to that I will help you to solve your problem. Just check it and inform me.

After reading your post I have checked my HDMI cable and I have also tried other cables with my laptop and that cable also not worked with my laptop but after that I tried my cable with other laptop and its all working fine. So I think the problem is with my laptop only. I think this information will be helpful to you, now please suggest me how to fix this issue. I am really spending so much time behind it but I am not getting any solution for that. Thank you for your help.

As you have said in your post that other cables are also not working with your laptop that is why I suggest you to reinstall the windows 7 and after that try to connect it again. Because there may be a problem with your windows also if you don’t want to reinstall the whole windows7 then try to repair the windows 7. Repairing the windows 7 will install all the missing files in your system and it will solve the most of your problems. Try this trick I think it will be helpful to you.

I have read your issue and the problem which you are facing is very much similar with my problem. I was also having the same problem and I have solved this problem by doing these steps. First uninstall the old motherboard driver especially graphic driver then restart your laptop. After doing that insert your driver cd again and then install the all drivers again. And if possible check on the internet if is there any updated drivers are available then just download that and install in your laptop. Once it is installed then you will not find the any issues with that.

As you have said in your post about repairing the windows I have tried that and after doing that also I am nstill facing the same problem. After that I also tried to reinstall the graphic driver but that idea is also not working for me but I don’t know how to find the updated drivers on internet. If you have any idea about searching the drivers on internet then please reply me with proper steps which will help me to solve this issue. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Ok ,as you have requested for the searching the drivers on internet. Then I will help you with that and I will tell you to how to get the drivers from the internet. First you need to visit its official site then look for your laptop and after that click on your laptop drivers if there is individual drivers are listed then select the graphic drivers other wise download the whole package. Once you complete with downloading then install it and check that your problem is fixed or not?

I read your post and after that I visited the site and there I find the matching driver for my laptop and after installing that now I am able to connect my laptop with TV. Now I am able enjoy the entire movies and other things. So thank you for helping me and giving me the all required information. You ideas really worked for me and I really appreciate your help.