Thread: Motorola Defy: slow processing

Motorola Defy: slow processing

My Motorola Defy is extremely slow in pretty much the entire aspects accessing application menu, opening applications, scrolling, creation of calls, and so on. I contain 88 applications resting on my phone. Simply 5 of the 7 home screens contain applications resting on them. I make use of an App Organizer that generates a folder on top of the home screen used for bundling applications (i.e., Reading Folder on behalf of Nook, Google Reader, News Feed, Bible, etc.). In addition I obtain the majority applications OFF of the auto-end list through the exception of pre-loaded applications that I will not at all utilize (Blockbuster app, Kindle app).

Re: Motorola Defy: slow processing

Not sure about some of the applications of organization, but the first thing I do is taking everything off the list of the range vehicles. Almost everything you put there will continue trying to restart after its death anyway, especially for applications preinstalled. I did and my speed improved dramatically. This is possibly why the task manager is not resting on the phones outside the U.S. I hope this will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick reply on my query. I follow your instructions and it’s really helpful for me. After following your instructions and I solve with many issues. But still I am facing some problem with it, I am still experiencing some lags with my Motorola defy. In addition I added the superior Task Killer application. I'm not confident how much helpful it is, however whatever thing at this point is significance it! What you think about it.

The same as I understand the way it works is that Android is automatically stopped using other applications are started, but I really do not use memory. In other words, killing any task murderer does not make sense because (in cases where some or all?) Just try to restart anyway with more resources than if left alone. (Maybe someone here can be more accurate?) Does the new update? It seems that the user interface much, much smoother.

I have the similar difficulty. My DEFY is immense, apart from the delay in the start screen. I've had this in a couple of calls, so this is serious: I cannot answer the call! Please reboot and remove widgets are not an option, the phone has to work as its object. I have enough available memory (80 MB usually), but this delay happens all the time. The next steps are the root of my phone and enlarge the size of the memory cell to the home screen. Does anyone have any solution on this?

Hello according to me your problem looking so weird. Have you attempt an additional launcher? A factory reset subsequent to an upgrade to 2.2? Make certain you factory reset subsequent to the upgrade absolute. Please try this Go to Settings/About phone/system updates and if there is an update intended for your phone it will be obtainable for download. Confirm you read the commands previous to you perform the update. I hope this helps.

I miss the phone does not find updates on the menu-Set - Telephone - Updates. Just keep looking to no avail. (I'm over wi-fi Internet connection). If can’t resolve will try installing via PC. Now I've started, but says that no updates for my phone. Seem to be I am with the Latin America version, if that constructs any dissimilarity (Portuguese language). Other than I don’t mind installing the English version, if achievable. What you think?