Thread: Motorola Droid Speakerphone not working properly after droid pro 2.26.60 update.

Motorola Droid Speakerphone not working properly after droid pro 2.26.60 update.

Does someone else contain this difficulty? I just obtain the update a week ago. The whole thing works very well apart from, when I build a call, and then click the speaker call quality is good enough. However when I got hands free over again to return to common is when I acquire extreme distortion to the point that I cannot hear the other person. Please let me acquainted with if somebody else out there through this problem and if someone can recommend a solution.

Re: Motorola Droid Speakerphone not working properly after droid pro 2.26.60 update.

I have the similar exact difficulty. In addition to the virtual is saying, the distortion moreover take place every time I pick up a call with the speakerphone. I went throughout the substitution process through Verizon. The replacement phone had the previous system software, so the whole thing worked very well. Nevertheless, once the replacement phone has been updated on the way to 2.26.60, the same problem occurred immediately. I tried booting the phone through Safe Mode (with the support of Verizon), same thing happens. At this point I'm pretty sure it's the system update. Please provide a patch as soon as possible.

Re: Motorola Droid Speakerphone not working properly after droid pro 2.26.60 update.

It might have been a driver file connected through one of those applications that were removed that possibly will have caused the difficulty, regardless; it's good to hear the phone is working as intended another time. I recommend doing the necessary backups earlier than doing a factory reset the data and then make the data factory reset the phone. This returns the phone to "outside the box" condition "but did not clear the contents of the micro SD card.

Is there any advancement in getting the speakerphone problem set? The speakerphone is completely useless subsequent to the last update; in addition to constantly restarts are making me contain actual doubts regarding all import a latest phone from Motorola. These problems are so severe that approximately construct the phone impracticable, and it has been four months from the time when the last update (which caused more troubles than it explain).

I do not make use of my Droid Pro in speakerphone mode much in any way. The first time I was using last week, I have the similar difficulty as described within this forum. At what time I change the speaker, I obtain a lot of distortion and Crackling, cutting in and out. When I heard the piece, I still get the similar distortion. The only way to recover is to hang up and call the person another time. It's irritating. Just for fun I tried battery pulls and it still happens. We hope a solution will be available soon.

Hello I know it’s very irritating problem. Many people are facing this same problem. But according to me you have to try the factory reset. Some day before I was facing the same problem and I reset my factory settings. And it works for me. I don’t know about latest update because now I am using android system 2.2.1. I hope this helps. If it’s not works for you then contact with droid service center. I am sure they will give you the appropriate solution on your query. Thank you.