Thread: How to transfer data between two Dell laptops

How to transfer data between two Dell laptops

I have a two dell laptop in home one for home another for office work. I have a problem in one laptop so I want to transfer a data of this laptop to another laptop. Because I don’t want to lose my important data. Unfortunately I don’t know how to transfer a data from one computer to another. So please if any knows how to transfer data between two dell laptop I request you to please reply me soon.

Re: How to transfer data between two Dell laptops

There are many way to transfer a data between two dell laptops one of the easiest way to transfer a data is take one pen drive and put into a one laptop and copy data and paste it to another laptop. This method follow until to all data is transfer from one computer other .Second method is that take hard disk of one laptop and connect it another laptop using hard disk connector change the bios setting and copy all the data from one hard disk to other.

If you want to transfer a data from one laptop to second laptop the you should have to use a networking concept. To make both computer in one network and after that use the file sharing options. By using this method you can copy a data. Other option is that you take one portable hard disk connect this hard disk to one computer and copy all the data from this computer after that you connect this hard disk to second computer and past all the data .

One option is that if your computer is made by a new technology and has Bluetooth function in both the computers then make a Bluetooth connection between both the computer and share a file. This option is only available in latest technology dell laptops. Other option is same as Bluetooth function if laptop has infrared option in both the computer then makes connection and transfer data from one computer to second computer.

So many ways here to transfer data from one computer to other .First option is make both the computer in same network and share data. Second potion is that takes pen drive or portable hard disk and copy data from one laptop to other laptop. Third option is that if laptop has Bluetooth option in both laptops then makes connection between them and share a data between the laptop and the last option is make infrared connection between them and copy a data.