Thread: Netflix on the Flytouch 2

Netflix on the Flytouch 2

I got this new Fly touch 2 with me and I am really happy with it. I have been using this from and really like it very much. Also I would say that there have been some amazing features that are present in this particular tablet. But now I just want to know that is the Netflix available on the Fly touch 2.Or in other words I just want to know that can we run Netflix on the Fly touch 2.Please do get back to me on this as I am really waiting for the solutions on this.

Re: Netflix on the Flytouch 2

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that there is nothing like this that is out. I hope that this will be out as soon as possible. This is because I feel that the Netflix will work beautifully on the Fly touch 2 and there wont be any problems at all. Also I feel that this is something that is interesting and dearly hope that this should come out sooner rather than later and will help us all.

I think that the Netflix’s iPad application comes on the Application Store when the device was available in the US. So similarly I guess that something should come out similar to this for Fly touch 2 as well. I would say that the Netflix was also working on for iPhone applications since few months. Now finally they have succeed and their applications and are now available both in iPhone and iPod Touch.So on similar lines I do feel that something similar should come out for the Fly Touch as well.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that is really useful information that you all have provided to me. I do feel that if something similar comes out then it would really be great and will benefit us all.As you have stated that this is present in the iPhone so on similar lines I do hope that something like this comes out for Fly touch 2 as well.Also of there are any other news about this then do get back to me.

I feel that the Netflix will be soon available on the Fly touch 2.This is because lot of people have demanded for this and would say that this is going to come in the near future.Also if you see then you will notice that this has been a huge hit with the iPhone as well as in iPad.So this is a added reason that they might even think of introducing the Netflix on Android Tablet as well.So this is what I feel. I hope that this much information is sufficient for you to solve the problem that you are having.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this is something that I was looking out for.I just had a look at the solutions that you have put up and would say that I am very happy with the solutions.I will definitely go ahead with them and then I guess that all will be fine with me.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the problem that I was facing.