Thread: Toshiba L505-gs6002 Crashes randomly

Toshiba L505-gs6002 Crashes randomly

At first it happens to crash, so I have to say to what computers crashes all the time but I realized these accidents increased in recent days, so I tried to find the problem tried to change the circumstances to see what accident and to know they do not know. My first question is there a way to determine the cause of my laptop to crash?

Re: Toshiba L505-gs6002 Crashes randomly

Does not really blue screens, I think it is software problem. but who am I to say you simply stop at some point categorical and make sound, so I had to press the power button then back on I was diagnosed with RAM, but when the windows are linked in any way seem so I think it's fine, but one thing I noticed when I go to system properties I see the ram is 4 Giga and 2.93 only be used in any way I'm stuck tell me what should I do?

I suggest you restore your hard drive to its original content out of the box using the Toshiba recovery media. See the recovery of the internal storage unit, which begins on page 61 of the Guide. My advice is that the recovery discs. Then back up your data, restore your hard drive to its original contents out of the box, "added reinstall applications and restore data files.

Thanks for your advice, so be free, I'm still in warranty time and the second was that these discs do to me, not widows install and install drivers and utilities, and I have not tried to do something and the freezing speed is reduced and stopped sleeping off the hard drive and screen saver so it would automatically not manually. Not appear to be the problem i see today whether to spend another question please, if the time that the computer that affect anything I mean a short hour from 2 to 16 hours?

The reason for restoring the hard drive to its original content out of the box using the Toshiba recovery media is to discover whether the problem is due to faulty hardware. If that is the case, then it might be more likely to occur when the computer has been running for a while. This is because higher temperatures are often associated with a hardware malfunction.

So did another thing that keeps me today with my team for a long time without using the USB modem Internet and adjust sleep and turn off hard disk after a while, the computer does not freeze at all, I reduced the size of possibilities in 3 things, first dream time, closing and drunk and turn hard drives, 2 long use of the Internet by USB modem (which is what causes the freeze, you may be I do when plugged in and connected) and 3 rd with the team in the battery is not connected the power cable and the heat he was saying, I just kept playing games and watches movies all know that games that any team shouts for help, do not agree