Thread: My HP HDX 18t does not recognize printer driver

My HP HDX 18t does not recognize printer driver

I am having a HP HDX 18t and is doing really good and would say that this is something that it really great. But now I am facing with the problem that I was not facing before. The issue is that I get repeatedly fails to recognize my printer driver. Whenever I attach the printer it just fails to recognize for some reason. I have tried this multiple times and the results was same. So can you please tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I am facing.Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: My HP HDX 18t does not recognize printer driver

I feel that you need to check the printer that you have got and see that it is proper or not. What this will do is that it will conform whether your system has any issues or the printer has some issues.Then you can evaluate and take the required action depending on the conclusion. So this is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing.Once you get the solutions then do get back to me with.

What you can do is that you can check the cables and power supply and see of they are proper or not. I guess that this has to be the simplest step that you can carry out with the problem that you are facing. Also what I am saying is that you just check whether the printer cable is connected to the computer in a proper manner or not because this is a major reason for this problem.Also I would say that you need to check whether the printer power cord has been plugged in properly.so this are some of the things that you need to check.

I feel that you just need to uninstall the old printer software that might be present in your system and that is the one that might be the causing the problem. Also I would say that if you have had an older printer then make sure that the printer drivers and the software’s are uninstalled from the computer.So this is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing. Also I would say that if you don’t then the computer might not recognize the new printer. This are something that you need to check and then the problem will be solved immediately.

See whether your printer is fully loaded and listed or not. I guess that what you need to do is that you have to install the new drivers and then just restart the computer again.This is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are having.I would say that apart from this solutions there have been some other solutions as well that you can use to solve the problem that you are facing and then I am sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing.